Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Patriots Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha naw I probably could have phrased my thoughts more clearly, but I know it's the NFL. It's not a league for making friends and playing nice. You don't want them to score you stop them. Period.

I've just never understood how the advantages outplay the risks when you keep starters in when games are decided. Not just the Pats either. I thought the same thing about us when Freeney got hurt before our Saints Superbowl.

really depends on situation like running plays or you're rollin' and being protected so keep it going...or the protection hadn't been great so you take him out......lotta reasons really.

really depends on situation like running plays or you're rollin' and being protected so keep it going...or the protection hadn't been great so you take him out......lotta reasons really.

Even with the best protection all it takes it one little hit too low or too high, and suddenly Brady is missing time.

Your point is understood though, it's just never made much sense to me.

Horrible loss by the Colts, especially when Andrew threw those interceptionsand turnovers returned for both long touchdowns and yardage down the opposite field to the Patriots losing 24-59. Colts though, have this week to regroup before they play their next home game with a rested 4-6 Buffalo Bills team next Sunday at LOS. In the meantime, and before that game, Happy Thanksgiving to all Colts fans, and especially to all our registered members, and moderators here on the Official Indianapolis Colts Fan Message Board! Enjoy your holiday, each and every one of you! :) GO COLTS!!! :D:coltshelmet::coltslogo::colts::1colts::coltshorse::coltslogo: