Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Some further details of the new CBA have also leaked out:

bayone

It will be a ten year agreement, which means we won't have to deal with this garbage again for a decade. The Players will receive between 46.5% and 48%, with some other provisions about TV contracts and new stadiums.

Less OTA days (from 14 down to 9), and only 3 of those 9 days can they use Helmets.

Also two-a-day practices are no more, but teams can have a walkthrough in shorts if they'd like. The Colts did this several times last year, most of the time in the morning during Training Camp.

+++ The last stumbling blocks +++ a which Pro Football Talk calls a 'last minute power-play' by the Players: +++ are detailed +++

My link

PFT

My link

Yea well I'm 25, so if this keeps happening for a decade each, I'll have to put up with this ****, for what, six more times? This lockdown never should have happened in the first place. They need to think more like Pat Tillman and less with their wallets.

Yea well I'm 25, so if this keeps happening for a decade each, I'll have to put up with this ****, for what, six more times? This lockdown never should have happened in the first place. They need to think more like Pat Tillman and less with their wallets.

Totally agree with you. This NFL lockout reeks of greed

Hey I'll be 58 on the 28 th and I expect 4-5 more times, you will have many more especially with the advances in medicine that will come along in your lifetime , they say the person who may live to 1000 may already have been born or may soon enough, Now that's taken it pretty far & forgot what medical journal I read it in but believe me with expected advances with all the modern tools at hand to use to develop new therapies etc & those tools yet to come along u will live beyond 100 unless family has a genetic issue or u have a severe accident etc

I firmly believe that too

It will be a ten year agreement, which means we won't have to deal with this garbage again for a decade. The Players will receive between 46.5% and 48%, with some other provisions about TV contracts and new stadiums.

Less OTA days (from 14 down to 9), and only 3 of those 9 days can they use Helmets.

Also two-a-day practices are no more, but teams can have a walkthrough in shorts if they'd like. The Colts did this several times last year, most of the time in the morning during Training Camp.

+++ The last stumbling blocks +++ a which Pro Football Talk calls a 'last minute power-play' by the Players: +++ are detailed +++

My link

PFT

My link

Sounds about right including the ten year time frame. Very nice.

And......of course the political climate might get tested again by the two sides ten years or more down the pike. Naturally. Nobody knows who will be sitting as judges then, evolution of the game, etc. That's just how things are. The two entities involved are comprised of many people with many voices, and there will never be a consensus on either side (e.g. big market owners vs. small market and the Pat Tillman's of this world vs. the faces of the "cause"). Might as well adjust to reality or you (meaning anyone) will be a sourpuss of a fan for years to come.