Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cuts Are In

GoColts8818

Well you were obviously correct. What's your take on Gonzo? We should have cut bait and gone fishing for new WR's or kept Taj Smith, JMO.

Last year of his deal you hang on to him and hope we get the player we got the first two years of his career, if not you just let him go when his contract is up at season end.

I wanted Taj on the roster but I am not shocked he's cut. He's hands were suspect.

i agree the colts dont like to spend a lot of money on lbs ,is that why teams make long runs against us?

:) I believe that that's more because of the DTs. Brackett is a great MLB for the Colts system, but isn't going to be successful fighting off 320 lineman to get to the ball. I don't know about you, but I'm optimistic about the D-line AND the LBs so far. We'll miss Sanders in run support but the top four safeties seem to be solid as well. It's conceivable that the Colts will actually be able to stop the run this year. Can't wait to find out.

:) I believe that that's more because of the DTs. Brackett is a great MLB for the Colts system, but isn't going to be successful fighting off 320 lineman to get to the ball. I don't know about you, but I'm optimistic about the D-line AND the LBs so far. We'll miss Sanders in run support but the top four safeties seem to be solid as well. It's conceivable that the Colts will actually be able to stop the run this year. Can't wait to find out.

I agree and with anderson and brayton we have now have ends that can stop the run.