Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chicago Bears.....

Jules

On one hand, the AFC South division title got a little farther out of reach for the Colts with the Texans win. On the other hand, I am happy the Pats have less of a chance to get HFA throughout the playoffs. Still, the Texans have one more big road game at Detroit and if they win that, they can afford to lose to the Pats at Foxboro and still have the AFC go through Houston, IMO.

On one hand, the AFC South division title got a little farther out of reach for the Colts with the Texans win. On the other hand, I am happy the Pats have less of a chance to get HFA throughout the playoffs. Still, the Texans have one more big road game at Detroit and if they win that, they can afford to lose to the Pats at Foxboro and still have the AFC go through Houston, IMO.

"Big road game at Detroit"?? Which Detroit are we talking about? Is ther a Detroit, China? The Lions could wash the Texans laundry and be happy! They Stink!!!!

"Big road game at Detroit"?? Which Detroit are we talking about? Is ther a Detroit, China? The Lions could wash the Texans laundry and be happy! They Stink!!!!

Lions are the kind of team who you dont know what you are going to get. Stafford is so streaky, and there in is the element of "big". Maybe an "unknown" would be a better word. :)

Has Chicago played anyone good outside of Indy, GB, and Houston?

I have to keep asking this question when I think about how good their defense looks on paper. I forgot how many weak teams they've played so far. 2010 all over again, remember how great they'd look one week then get stomped in the ground every time they played good teams?

Has Chicago played anyone good outside of Indy, GB, and Houston?

I have to keep asking this question when I think about how good their defense looks on paper. I forgot how many weak teams they've played so far. 2010 all over again, remember how great they'd look one week then get stomped in the ground every time they played good teams?

And to be fair, many didn't expect much from Indy week 1 heading into a hostile environment vs. a good defensive team with a rookie QB and a new coaching staff. I would have liked a "softer" opener. :)

Bears have a good D though IMO. It's the offense I never have trust in. Same as 2006, when we played them in the SB I always felt we would win even if the Colts offense struggled since I had no faith in Rex Grossman and company.

And to be fair, many didn't expect much from Indy week 1 heading into a hostile environment vs. a good defensive team with a rookie QB and a new coaching staff. I would have liked a "softer" opener. :)

Bears have a good D though IMO. It's the offense I never have trust in. Same as 2006, when we played them in the SB I always felt we would win even if the Colts offense struggled since I had no faith in Rex Grossman and company.

Jay Cutler isn't much of an upgrade to Rex Grossman, outside of him, when they can't run the ball, you know you can't trust their offense.

I see Cutler has already tapped for this weekend too. How do you finish a half after a concussion then cant come back the rest of the game? Or for that matter how do you KNOW you will not be able to go IN THE FUTURE!! Its like somone calling in sick for work on Monday on Friday afternoon.

Also sounds like Urlacher is not backing his QB and I loved the Kravitz "Chicago" remark in the Luck article about his neckbeard