Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chicago Bears.....

Jules

Jeez, Tim Jennings has become a BEAST! I know he's older and wiser, but having a great LB corp and D-line has really turned his game around. One of the rare Colts (Manning doesn't count, in a class of his own) that really got a lot better once leaving for another team. He's having a defensive MVP type of season.

Concussion. I've always thought 15 yards isn't enough for a team to target a player and take him out of the game using illegal tactics. I always thought if player could not continue, flagged player should got to a penalty box like NHL, say for 10 football minutes or something. But then maybe you'll get thugs/goons like NHL too.

Wow, very late hit (Flagged) on Texans defender on Cutler has put Cutler out of the game. Jason Campbell QB for Bears now.

it wasn't late, it was a cheap shot to the head. nfl has to start uping the fines for blatant helmet to helmet..

Jeez, Tim Jennings has become a BEAST! I know he's older and wiser, but having a great LB corp and D-line has really turned his game around. One of the rare Colts (Manning doesn't count, in a class of his own) that really got a lot better once leaving for another team. He's having a defensive MVP type of season.

those interceptions were hardly impressive....talk about gift wrapped

If you like defense. ;)

Congrats on the win. And I hope Cutler will be okay soon.

I kind of expected this. Two defensive powerhouses, I'm satisfied that we were at least able to put up 13 though lol. I too hope that Cutler is alright. He's too good and valuable to his team to stay out for long.