Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DT helped of field , Hamstring, Dumeveril Questionable return , shoulder,- ALSO Von Miller hurt ankle but taped up & playing

bayone

Dt with time running down Peyton trying to get ibtoi FG range and on 3rd down ball in DT hands , he is hit and leg buckles , drops ball in pain, layed on field , need help off , looks like hamstrih

Early in 2nd qrter or late first Dumervil, knocks ball out of QB's hand of cousrse carolina recovered,, but Dumervil hurt shoulder, return questionable so far not back in

ALSO Von Miller hurt ankle but taped up ^ & playing

Dumervil now without pads , watching,, Denver D playing inspirred save for first drive

not 1 erd down concersion yet for panthers

manning only 1 non catch till 3 in a row in deperation mode and getting hit at end of half trying to get to FG range with 40 seconds

Manning driving at the their 30, no one blocks best 2 rushers, Manning dropped and ball out as arm attacked, Franklin falls on it but then coughs it up & they recover v but Cams first pass is Pick 6 by car ter, up 21 -7

tthats 1 td pass, 1 td punt retun though he dropped ball before crossing goal line but wasnt caught by offiicials, and 1 pick 6 & a 53 yard FG, & 1 missed 43 yuard FG

Manning driving at the their 30, no one blocks best 2 rushers, Manning dropped and ball out as arm attacked, Franklin falls on it but then coughs it up & they recover v but Cams first pass is Pick 6 by car ter, up 21 -7 WRONG 24-7

tthats 1 td pass, 1 td punt retun though he dropped ball before crossing goal line but wasnt caught by offiicials, and 1 pick 6 & a 53 yard FG, & 1 missed 43 yuard FG

carolina scores & misses onside kick, only 5 minutes left - 29-14

TOM MOORE WATCHINd

possibly last drive & Clady holds, them Mcgahee fumbles again but they recover for a change and Hillman comes in & Mcgahee ouut

thats 2 fumbles since since came up slow after a run

Just ruinning right now to take away time

3rd & seven and lasat tim e Thomas didnt reach up with both hands this times does, catches and run out at the for 47 yards 5 &

UNSLELfish Peyton hands off instead of going on 1st dwn to try another TD to take lead over Marino , & if he threw succesfull TD

Hillmans first TD 36-14

Peyton 27 of 38, 71 % 1 TD, 301 yards , few drops not many, few throw aways near end of 2nd half

Manning now sets Denver record with x games in a row of 250 + yards I think I heard

2 minute warning

Falcons lose, Chargers Lose, Cinccy killing Giants, Ravens destroy completely the Raiders so Denver way up in division now

R Moore just IT'd in under 2 minutes = game

Panthers didnt get 1 3rd down conversion save for when was a penalty

Titans destroy Miami = sets Colts for playoffs

Next Week Charges come to town

Thanks a lot for the game notes, Barry! I didn't have the visuals, so it's good to read what you saw.

I'm pleased with the win on the road again. It's amazing how our D is coming together. I hope JDR will stay with us at least a while. And Holiday! I'm glad the Broncos was more patient than a lot of the fans (me included) who wanted to run him out of town after his first game. Yet another good pick up by John Elway.

And Tony Carter, Von Miller. Wow!. Von is a game changer.

Nothing about Doom yet. We'll see how bad he is injured. And I hope DT is okay too.

Thanks a lot for the game notes, Barry! I didn't have the visuals, so it's good to read what you saw.

I'm pleased with the win on the road again. It's amazing how our D is coming together. I hope JDR will stay with us at least a while. And Holiday! I'm glad the Broncos was more patient than a lot of the fans (me included) who wanted to run him out of town after his first game. Yet another good pick up by John Elway.

And Tony Carter, Von Miller. Wow!. Von is a game changer.

Nothing about Doom yet. We'll see how bad he is injured. And I hope DT is okay too.

Not saying can do weekly, much left out, Dumervil injury scarry, he landed on shoulder apparently & awkwardly after causing fumble by Cam, on sidelines kept looking at shoulderr, he needed help by trainers to raise arm for exam etc ,. MRI Today I heard

Ayers played great foir him

May need it next week too Vs Chargers and there new WR, must hurry Rivers

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/12496-new-charger-wr-d-alexander-will-be-x-factor-vs-denver-no-one-wanted-him-and-charges-took-him-this-week-all-he-did-was/#entry331808

==================================================

Prior to this game, Ayers had 5 Tackles, 4 Hurries and 2 Quarterback Hits for the season. In today's contest, Robert made 5 Tackles, 2 Tackles For Loss, 2 Quarterback Hits, a Sack, 2 Pass deflections and a few Hurries as well.

May need it next week too Vs Chargers and there new WR, must hurry Rivers

http://www.milehighreport.com/2012/11/11/3632516/2012-denver-broncos-the-next-man-up