Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buffalo at New England

Moose Of Woe

Holy penalties, Batman! Ten penalties for 119 yards in the FIRST HALF! Some of those penalties were hogwash officiating....but good lord, BUF...

How is this game even close? 24-17 now...but since we all know Buffalo is a second half team (at collapsing) I expect the final score to be 71-17 NE.

Holy penalties, Batman! Ten penalties for 119 yards in the FIRST HALF! Some of those penalties were hogwash officiating....but good lord, BUF...

How is this game even close? 24-17 now...but since we all know Buffalo is a second half team (at collapsing) I expect the final score to be 71-17 NE.

Have ui noticed, as anounces say, Fitzpatrick doesnt play well till team is way out of it and then at end if about to tie or win fumbles or IT away the chance

also i heard this was a tendency ever since got that big contract

Have ui noticed, as anounces say, Fitzpatrick doesnt play well till team is way out of it and then at end if about to tie or win fumbles or IT away the chance

also i heard this was a tendency ever since got that big contract

They were 5-0 when he got that big money, and they finished 6-10 last year after it.

The only thing he's good at since then is throwing picks. They could have won today, and instead he throws a pick.

Buffalo wastes money left and right, Mario Williams (could they have paid him anymore?), Stevie Johnson, and Fitzpatrick. They might as well blow some money on Terrell Owens, oh wait they did a few years ago.

They were 5-0 when he got that big money, and they finished 6-10 last year after it.

The only thing he's good at since then is throwing picks. They could have won today, and instead he throws a pick.

Buffalo wastes money left and right, Mario Williams (could they have paid him anymore?), Stevie Johnson, and Fitzpatrick. They might as well blow some money on Terrell Owens, oh wait they did a few years ago.

lmao

Agree with u on all counts,

Mid-season free-agent busts: Mario Williams, Pierre Garcon headline the list

the Bills stormed out and made Williams the highest-paid defensive player in NFL history, signing him to a six-year, $96 million contract that included $50 million in guaranteed money that included a $19 million signing bonus and $5.9 million base salary for the 2012 season.

Overall, Williams will take home $25 million this season

&,

at the midway point of the season,

it's hard to argue that the Bills are getting great return on their investment.

( MAN THEY ARE GETTING NOTHING BUT FAN BOOS FRO THEIR INVESTMENT )

Williams hasn't missed a game and is playing in over 85 percent of the team's defensive snaps. In that time, Williams has 23 tackles, 4.5 sacks and one pass defensed. However, nearly half of Williams' sack total came against an Arizona Cardinals offensive line that has allowed a league-high 41 sacks already this season (no other team has allowed 30 sacks). Williams did the first seven games of the season with a torn ligament in his wrist , and had a sack in his first game after undergoing surgery during the bye week, so the potential is certainly there for Williams to turn things around in the second half of the season.

& NO SACKS TODAY

http://sports.yahoo....23212--nfl.html

Have a good Night, I have other priorities now & 930 am appointment far from me & must first meet a wheel chair van to take Moms

Best of Luck to your team for rest of season

============================

adrian peterson gets 120 yrads in last quarter , 171 overall to secure win over Lions, ponder had a good game , not bad like last few weels & Eli should be ashamed, is he trying to throw division

lol. to add insult they have very good fan base who sticks with them too.

I'm back. I was expecting like 40-0 Patriots or something, I just thought the Bills flat out mailed it in earlier in the year.

Either our offense is a unit that completely sputters or it's something that's enjoyable to watch when everything is clicking. We got the latter half today. We're probably going to get the sputtering, useless offense Thursday Night vs Miami.

For some reason, of all of our division opponents, our O has the most success vs. the Pats. They just seem.....soft. Miami and Jets' Ds are usually a physical bunch, which physical defenses more time than not match up well against the Bills offense.

But wow, was I shocked that they actually RAN the ball and mixed the running game in. See what happens when you give Spiller and Freddy chances?

I'm back. I was expecting like 40-0 Patriots or something, I just thought the Bills flat out mailed it in earlier in the year.

Either our offense is a unit that completely sputters or it's something that's enjoyable to watch when everything is clicking. We got the latter half today. We're probably going to get the sputtering, useless offense Thursday Night vs Miami.

For some reason, of all of our division opponents, our O has the most success vs. the Pats. They just seem.....soft. Miami and Jets' Ds are usually a physical bunch, which physical defenses more time than not match up well against the Bills offense.

But wow, was I shocked that they actually RAN the ball and mixed the running game in. See what happens when you give Spiller and Freddy chances?

They always play NE so tough. Love to see them beat Miami, but those Thursday games are a big risk since the teams appear to be so rusty going into them. Good luck to your Bills as always.

I read this morning that Fitzpatrick has thrown for 300+ yards in his last four games against NE. Apparently he saves his best for the Pats.

I never get too up or too down after Pats-Bills games. Divisional games are always like this, it seems.