Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Broncos DJ Wiliams restructures contract to stay with team, returns Monday

bayone

D.J. Williams will officially return Monday to the Broncos after the two sides recently agreed to a restructuring of his contract.

Broncos coach John Fox decided not to have him participate in training camp or preseason games so he could instead give reps and playing time to others —

Williams is expected to use the first week or two getting back in playing shape.

He has started at all three linebacker positions.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21973754/denver-broncos-linebacker-d-j-williams-return-team

Keep him away till the Chiefs game, that is all I can say. :)

agree thats a great game , chiefs just make so many mistakes he can make 1 and not worry, unless chiefs suddently get act together and charles finally runs wild, but QB is so inconsistent and team jusst finding ways to kill itself, how do u never lead for this entire season in any hame save for OT tie and then a win in OT, unbeliveable

D.J. Williams will officially return Monday to the Broncos after the two sides recently agreed to a restructuring of his contract.

Broncos coach John Fox decided not to have him participate in training camp or preseason games so he could instead give reps and playing time to others —

Williams is expected to use the first week or two getting back in playing shape.

He has started at all three linebacker positions.

http://www.denverpos...ams-return-team

Suddenly, we don't feel quite so thin at LB.

Good move by the Broncos. Woodyard's play helped the team renegotiate, I'm sure ;) I was ready to let him go, but I appreciate that he wants to stay and is willing to take a pay cut to do so. I feel bad that he lost so much money and hope he can keep his head straight.

Suddenly, we don't feel quite so thin at LB.

Good move by the Broncos. Woodyard's play helped the team renegotiate, I'm sure ;) I was ready to let him go, but I appreciate that he wants to stay and is willing to take a pay cut to do so. I feel bad that he lost so much money and hope he can keep his head straight.

That's the best point.....he's smart enough to know that this could be an AFC championship ride and he wants in...

He should be grateful for the 2nd chance...and he CAN make plays

I dont care if he plays until December.......we have a lot of minor injuries..he WILL help

That's the best point.....he's smart enough to know that this could be an AFC championship ride and he wants in...

He should be grateful for the 2nd chance...and he CAN make plays

I dont care if he plays until December.......we have a lot of minor injuries..he WILL help

Yeah, he says he loves the town and the club. I believe it now.

And I agree, DJ will help whether he will take same snaps at Mike or come in nickle situations. We have a good problem of having more starter-type players than we can play. With Doom's status uncertain, we could use more depth and potentially go 3-4 look occasionally.