Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will Update All Day, Coltzillaa -Evans Makes Team ,if True Mcclendon.besides De Van Released , Spann To Go To Ps After Colts Trade For New Player ?

bayone

2:25 pm (EST) – Another interesting development. Spann has been notified he will be with the Colts, but that he will be demoted to the PS following the finalization of a trade for a new player.

If a trade who mdo we trade away or maybe a draft pick

2:50 pm (EST) – Pair of updates. Slight confirmation by a reliable source that RB Darren Evans has been retained on the active roster while 3rd string LB Kerry Neal has been released by his own admission.

2:42 pm (EST) – One of the oddest moves yet… OG Kyle DeVan who has one the starting spot two years in a row has been cut following the release of OG Jacques McClendon.

This leaves the Colts without a backup OG, indicating the Colts are likely to bring someone back or poach someone from another roster.

Will Update all day, ColtZillaa

My link

Just last Year at seasons end Polian said McClendon will start , we are now thin at guard arent wee ???

Why would we get a WR? We have bigger Issues at OG, SS, DT in my opinion and when is this supposed trade going to happen?

We still dont know full health status of Gonzo & collie and if can last all season and White on PUP

But Yeah we have many needs

I believe the trade is already done but things are being finalized.. well thats how it sounds in the article.... the colts dont need to trade for a backup guard they could get that from other roster cuts, and the colts would not have cut tommie if they needed help at DT it has to be on offense.

They have lefeged and caldwell both played really well in the preseason.

Yes they have. I'll eat some crow on this one after the Redskins game I didn't think we had any depth behind Bullitt and Bethea but Cladwell and Lefeged have shut me up on that one. I have really liked what Caldwell brings. He reminds me of a poor man's version of Bob Sanders. I don't think he's the super star Sanders was when he was healthy but he's the same kinda run stopping safety who has been very good at tackling. I know after the Packers game he was second in the NFL in the pre-season at tackles.

Yes they have. I'll eat some crow on this one after the Redskins game I didn't think we had any depth behind Bullitt and Bethea but Cladwell and Lefeged have shut me up on that one. I have really liked what Caldwell brings. He reminds me of a poor man's version of Bob Sanders. I don't think he's the super star Sanders was when he was healthy but he's the same kinda run stopping safety who has been very good at tackling. I know after the Packers game he was second in the NFL in the pre-season at tackles.

Yea i wasnt too high on caldwell but that guy can tackle and so can lefeged. the place that needs depth is at CB and WR behind garcon maybe collie but other than that no one.