Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (-4) at Carolina

oldunclemark

I'm surprised..I thought it would be seven or eight...

I know its on the road but the Broncos are rolling and this is a warm weather passing game...

Denver can confuse Cam and get some turnovers...

...It looks like another showcase for Manning, DT, Eric Decker and others...

Take Denver and give the points...and be quick about it before this spread goes up..

Peyton Manning was very good...defense and special teams were better....

Thanks again to Houston for our little Holiday....(Its the Holiday season)

..36-14....and if we dont fumble twice and if we throw a doggone challenge flag right before halftime (what was that about?) it woiuld have been 50-14

Diidnt really dominate and STILL won by 22..1st time I ever felt sorry for Cam

Peyton Manning was very good...defense and special teams were better....

Thanks again to Houston for our little Holiday....(Its the Holiday season)

..36-14....and if we dont fumble twice and if we throw a doggone challenge flag right before halftime (what was that about?) it woiuld have been 50-14

Diidnt really dominate and STILL won by 22..1st time I ever felt sorry for Cam

as the announcers said, even if Fox won the Challenge and Broncos short a 1st dwn by a few inches, even with Peyton , Fox so conservative he never would have gone for it on 4th so why waste the Challenge & just try the FG anyway as u would if won challenge so no difference

I'm surprised..I thought it would be seven or eight...

You were so right—I'm always so squeamish about road games... I should listen to you.

as the announcers said, even if Fox won the Challenge and Broncos short a 1st dwn by a few inches, even with Peyton , Fox so conservative he never would have gone for it on 4th so why waste the Challenge & just try the FG anyway as u would if won challenge so no difference

Yeah, at least he knows who he is ;)

Conservative coaches drive me nuts, but so do aggressive coaches. So, I should be fair.

I love JDR's aggressive style when we are playing ahead. It's devastating. It's hard to come back on us.

snapback.pngbayone, on 12 November 2012 - 05:51 PM, said:

Yeah, at least he knows who he is ;)

Conservative coaches drive me nuts, but so do aggressive coaches . So, I should be fair.

I love JDR's aggressive style when we are playing ahead. It's devastating. It's hard to come back on us.

Both extremes bug me

but u got to have a balance

& know when to hold them & know when to fold them

But u just might find , u just might find u get what u need ( with Peyton ) by going 4 it