Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A Nick Name for the 2012 Colts When The Season Ends

King Colt

Ah, it was a trip down memory lane watching last night's Jags do a 2011 Colts imitation. A blinding reminder of what this years Colts are. Don't forget for those that don't follow the Colts have no idea of what they are looking at. Only we can appreciate this amazing turnaround. Regardless of how the season ends this is truley a made-for-tv movie starring Adam Sadler as Curtis Painter and the cast of the Muppets as the Colts of 2011. NFL will hold a special place in history for this organization with a boat load of rookies, a coach beating death itself, a long list of starters injured and not playing, an assistant coach spear heading the march to glory, a dedicated long time friend (and Hall of Fame receiver)of the head coach trashing his post reitrement plans to come back to guide the gang of green rookies, the list goes on including a team with shaved heads. Someone will come up with a nickname for this team when this season ends and I can't wait to hear what it will be. Steve Sabol you are missing the story of a lifetime, what a shame.

If I was you I'd be hoping for Champions. ;) Other than that, I'm not sure yet, we just have to see how the rest of the season shapes up. Strides have been made though, and that's the best that I'm sure the coaching staff and FO wanted.