Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars Thursday Night Football Game Thread

Wow.

I mean, that's the right call, but I didn't think they'd have the cojones to make it on review.

I'll always love Peyton and the way he played in Indy but he was the worst, most awkward running QB I've ever seen...lolol

DANGIT..short!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Agree with this. I expect one or two of these guys to be signed, so I prefer it to be Tankersley and Greene. That would be valuable depth where we need it.
    • If we're working out all these guys, we'll probably sign one. I heard the NFL wanted teams to sign players they work out. We did just that with Tavon Wilson and Taylor Stallworth, so I expect one or two of these guys to be signed as well.
    • Tankersley and Greene are the only ones that interest me. None really excite me. Prince is a G. Green is a flex IIRC. 
    • Purely my opinion, but I think Campbell will probably benefit the most from having Rivers as a QB. JB was unwilling/unable to throw quality balls to the seam, and Rivers doesn't have that problem. Same with the deep balls, but I think the seam routes will be far more productive this year.
    • JB is a safe guy to get us over a short term hump, but I think we all know his limitations. Love the guy, hate his salary, but he's the guy I'd want manning the ship if Rivers was out a game or so. I just don't want to go through another season with the limitations he brings. I'd rather see one of the young kids get an opportunity to make a case for a long term answer.    As for the OP, I think we'll carry 3 QBs on the active roster, and one on the PS. It could be a wacky year with Covid, so I'm more than OK with carrying 3+1. Having the option to protect PS guys is also nice. I'd prefer to segregate 2 of them from the other 2.   I'd actually prefer they segregate the 2 deep (all positions) from everyone else, and also the D from the O. I read something a while back that they're looking at all kinds of ways to keep folks away from each other, including multiple rooms for the same position groups, etc.
  • Members