Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hey CRHughes...

schwamm

So we debated Steelers D during the preseason... A few weeks ago, I thought I had evidence that I was right that the Rams would end up having the better stats by season end, but not so much now. The Steelers D looks like its for REAL!

I am stepping up to eat my crow... and as evidence that I've conceded, I've picked up the Steelers D off waivers in fantasy football this week, and I'm convinced I'll ride them to another championship!

So we debated Steelers D during the preseason... A few weeks ago, I thought I had evidence that I was right that the Rams would end up having the better stats by season end, but not so much now. The Steelers D looks like its for REAL!

I am stepping up to eat my crow... and as evidence that I've conceded, I've picked up the Steelers D off waivers in fantasy football this week, and I'm convinced I'll ride them to another championship!

It's all good. They are historically awesome and they have Dick LeBeau to thank for it. They struggled earlier, but despite injuries to key defensive players...they are still the Steelers D.