Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Randy Moss To Colts?

Hobbit2000

First off, how is hobbit2000 able to post a new topic when this is his first post? I thought you had to have 20 posts under your belt before that happened. Also has anyone else noticed that all of these "sign whatever big name is on ESPN today" threads are only started by new members? Oh well to each his own.

To address the topic, what is your source? The last I heard about Moss coming to Indy was that he was at St. Elmos a while back. I don't think we have the money for any more free agents, let alone a receiver that doesn't exactly fit the Colts' receiver mold. I'm 95% certain Moss will not be a Colts until I see more info.

Yea Id like to see the source. Hobbit, be sure you read the date posted on the article, to make sure it is recent, because I have a sneaking suspicion you read an older article. Plus, Moss already was in Indy another prior week, presumably. If your article is recent, that means Moss has visited Indy twice in two different weeks.

First off, how is hobbit2000 able to post a new topic when this is his first post? I thought you had to have 20 posts under your belt before that happened. Also has anyone else noticed that all of these "sign whatever big name is on ESPN today" threads are only started by new members? Oh well to each his own.

To address the topic, what is your source? The last I heard about Moss coming to Indy was that he was at St. Elmos a while back. I don't think we have the money for any more free agents, let alone a receiver that doesn't exactly fit the Colts' receiver mold. I'm 95% certain Moss will not be a Colts until I see more info.

I've been steadily plucking away at the 20 post limit since this forum relocated. While I may not be the most articulate or knowledgeable forum poster, there have been times I would have liked to start a thread and was not able to because of this rule. So, what gives? Does hobbit2000 know a guy who knows a guy? Is this "guy" also the source of these revived Moss rumors? Will the eventual shifting of the poles detrimentally change the Earth's magnetosphere? What was I talking about again? Oh, well I will get back on topic my next post. Oh, wait I can't post anymore today because of the rules!

Okay everyone, you need to remember that bugs are still being worked out of the new site here. Yes, the intent is that a new member needs to post 20 posts before they start a new thread. However, some "new" members have been longtime members of the former forum. And in some instances, there has been a glitch that has allowed brand new posters to start threads. It is being looked into. But it's not because someone "knows a guy, who knows a guy"!