Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Broncos Guard Chris Kuper out 2-4 weeks

bayone

"severely sprained" left ankle, he will not have to face yet another lengthy rehab with broken bones or torn ligaments

((( NO BROKEN BONES OR TORN LIGAMENTS means more strain than sprain, = semantics in football, dont think ever seen strain used in football )) )

expect Kuper to be out the longer part of that 2-4 weeks (3-4 weeks) as this is the same ankle that was brutally dislocated last year

]Manny Ramirez will take his place. FYI, Ramirez has been the lowest graded Broncos offensive lineman this year allowing many more sacks and hurries than his peers. ]

Offensive line depth is razor thin at the moment with Dan Koppen replacing J.D. Walton. Reserves left include T Chris Clark (active roster), and T Darrion Weems, C Quentin Saulsberry (practice squad)

With the absence of 2-back sets in the regular formation rotation and the emergence of Virgil Green as a blocking TE in those situations (even from the backfield), I'm wondering if the Broncos don't open up a roster spot by letting go of Chris Gronkowski in order to sign someone else. Regardless of how they do it, they need to sign another backup in case someone else goes down

http://www.milehighr...r-out-2-4-weeks

Tight end Jacob Tamme and wide receiver Demaryius Thomas each left the game at some point on Sunday but returned soon after.

Fox said that both players "will be fine" as he called Tamme's injury a "hip bruise" and Thomas' a "knee bruise.

((( yet after 1st injury Tamme had bruised erlbow aand arm ^ & was holding arm as walked off the field and when came back was in arm sleeve ))

Kuper's status will be updated after Wednesday's practice.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Next-Day-Notebook-Protecting-Peyton/2e23f1bf-8a73-4fe8-9902-74dbfec64c14

"severely sprained" left ankle, he will not have to face yet another lengthy rehab with broken bones or torn ligaments

((( NO BROKEN BONES OR TORN LIGAMENTS means more strain than sprain, = semantics in football, dont think ever seen strain used in football )) )

expect Kuper to be out the longer part of that 2-4 weeks (3-4 weeks) as this is the same ankle that was brutally dislocated last year

]Manny Ramirez will take his place. FYI, Ramirez has been the lowest graded Broncos offensive lineman this year allowing many more sacks and hurries than his peers. ]

Offensive line depth is razor thin at the moment with Dan Koppen replacing J.D. Walton. Reserves left include T Chris Clark (active roster), and T Darrion Weems, C Quentin Saulsberry (practice squad)

With the absence of 2-back sets in the regular formation rotation and the emergence of Virgil Green as a blocking TE in those situations (even from the backfield), I'm wondering if the Broncos don't open up a roster spot by letting go of Chris Gronkowski in order to sign someone else. Regardless of how they do it, they need to sign another backup in case someone else goes down

http://www.milehighr...r-out-2-4-weeks

I guess it's good it's not season ending, but pesimist in me says he'll be out 4-6 weeks. Hopefully, he'll be at full strength for the post season :D

Yeah, that's week 15—a good goal. And he can start getting ready for the post season. Six weeks til then.

teams often more optimistic in their reports,

Really are no specific given out yet on exact injury

==================================================

as above in 1 article I note on tamme & DT

']http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Next-Day-Notebook-Protecting-Peyton/2e23f1bf-8a73-4fe8-9902-74dbfec64c14

teams often more optimistic in their reports,

Really are no specific given out yet on exact injury

==================================================

as above in 1 article I note on tamme & DT

']http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Next-Day-Notebook-Protecting-Peyton/2e23f1bf-8a73-4fe8-9902-74dbfec64c14

Yeah, I know. I usually add 2 more weeks to their estimates. Still, no one knows. Baltimore is a hard place to play, so it's nice to have Kupes back by then but I'll take it if he is healthy for the playoffs. I'm so glad DT is fine. It scared the bejesus out of me.

Yeah, I know. I usually add 2 more weeks to their estimates. Still, no one knows. Baltimore is a hard place to play, so it's nice to have Kupes back by then but I'll take it if he is healthy for the playoffs. I'm so glad DT is fine. It scared the bejesus out of me.

Hope DT & Tamme Fine, will see if he can make thosse sharp route cuts like did before got hurt, as I spelledout earlier, basically wasa decoy after

I find Each Team / coach / spokesman has own definition of term bruise and what it infers , & dont know untill see what do in practice & next game

Not as bad as it could have been, thankfully.

M NO QUESTION ON THAT< AT FIRST

no weight at all on it got me really worried, then as continued to go off field gradually added some weight, even though had help getting off so i felt better

Remember my perspective is from one who not only did ankle reconstruction, but who had 2 ankles himself broke, only 1 , the simpler one did I put any weight on after crawling in the snow back home then forced to get up to turn door handle to get inside

otherwise would have been impossible & i have huge pain tolerance