Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Our Rookies

BNS

I know Andrew Luck will grab most of the headlines, but we're getting great production from our rookies this season!!! Allen, Fleener, Ballard and Hilton have all made big plays so far this season.

I'm no Colts historian, but I can't recall a rookie class making such an impact.

I was gonna be making this thread too.

Allen is gonna make some Pro Bowls one day. Hilton actually gained some yards on punt returns, don't see that very often.....not to mention another 100 yard performance with a TD. Fleener has such freakish athleticism you know he'll be a force once he settles down a little. LaVon Brazill made a nice 3rd down, toe-the-line catch. Ballard is beastin'.....although I like Brown/Carter a little better. Throw in a dose of future, franchise Nose, Josh Chapman......Grigson appears to have killed this offseason/draft.

It looks like they have all turned a corner on getting open/to the right spots.

Andrew has been on the $$$ more the last 2 games. Fewer times the DB`s are hitting us as we catch the ball. BIG!!

Hope Avery is OK. He and Hilton are using their speed now and really are almost impossible to defend given just a little time.

Stay healthy Men and the Offensive Monster could be here THIS SEASON!

A few less penalties, keep working on the running game/pass blocking, and Andrew gets a 65 completion % and the rocket will have launched.

We are not that far away.