Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I have two ideas..

The first is that we trade down from our 11-16 spot and pick up a 22-28 spot and a 2nd round pick.. some teams might be trying to make a move for a QB who has fallen with the depth the Quater back class has this year..

1st.) 22-26th, Chance Warmack- Guard: Just about the only thing worse then our defense is our offensive line in my opinion, he gives us a good interior line play and some solid protection for Luck

2nd.) (Trade) 22-26th, Kenny Vaccaro/Matt Elam- Safety: Depending on who falls where one of these guys could fall to us, Good secondary help.

3rd.) 11th, Marguess Wilson- WR: a tall and fast reciver who can play opposite of reggie if Avery doesn't resign, He is 6-3 and runs a 4.5 40, he is projected as a 3rd round pick.

The second is more traditional, we just pick and hope for the best..

1st.) 14th - 3 options here depending on who falls where..1. Robert Wood or Kennan Allen- WR: potential replacement for Reggie Wayne

2.Jonathin Hankins or Star Lotulelei-DT: We need help inside on Defense.. Chapman is injury prone and cant do it all himself.

3.Bjoern Werner or Alec Ogletree- DE and ILB: Pass rush, Replacement for Dwight or an All around defensive leader much like our own version of the Patriots Jerod Mayo

3rd.) This pick is based of what we already drafted.. Either an offensive linemen, a receiver or a cornerback for depth.

In my opinion i say we hope to trade down and get a lineman or draft a stud wideout and go all defense the rest of the draft..