Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Great effort by Dwight Freeney

oldunclemark

I agree 100% he was a force all day today. His best game of the year, maybe the ankle is getting better and we can expect more of the same, I hope Mathis is ok, would love to see Freeny and Mathis together.

That's the sad thing JC.......We need Mathis AND Freeney in the 2dn half////they collapse the pocket.

I could see Miami had Tannehill rolling out AWAY from Freeney and they would NEVER do that if Mathis was in there..

..any word on how badly Robert is hurt..?

Hes getting up there but we definately need him back next year. It will be worth the money for the skills, the presence (his name alone draws a double team), but most of all he is a leader on the Defense and trying to go to a new defense and adding a lot of young players all around to the starting squads we need him.

He did have a good game. But I think Jake Long was pretty off today, it seemed...

:facepalm: Did Freeney just somehow become horrible? I'm sorry but i'll take Freeney over Long All day long (no pun intended) Why does it have to be that Long had an off Day? Some of the best LT's in the game Freeney has made look like a chump time and time again.

Just maybe, and I mean maybe, he had an off day because of who he was up against?

Exactly what I was thinking.