Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

players that left the game

TheJACKCOLT

Mathis. Powers, Brown, Satele and Justice all hurt today. I don't know how serious the injuries were but, we lost some guys today. Mathis went out early in the game, soon after his sack, Brown went out early too. I hope its just a matter of caution and nothing serious. "GO COLTS"

Brown was iffy to play today at all, so I'd think it was more precautionary for him. Hopefully he'll be ready for more touches Thursday.

I think that's true..he had a nice catch gain and then he left....

I think he found out he could not go....and hopefully he'll be okay for Thursday

we need the O-lineman back on the road........we didnt run the ball hardly at all today..

Luck was top flight....but he was dodging the mob all day....

Mathis. Powers, Brown, Satele and Justice all hurt today. I don't know how serious the injuries were but, we lost some guys today. Mathis went out early in the game, soon after his sack, Brown went out early too. I hope its just a matter of caution and nothing serious. "GO COLTS"

I never saw Brown on the field at all. Are you sure he played today?

I think Brown was just due to his knee swelling i think he will be fine Thursday. Satele... who knows but of the injuries that happened.. his is of the least concerning to me. i hope Powers and Mathis end up ok. i think Avery came back. Not sure about Justice hope we hear something tomorrow about it.

you are forgetting davis and i believe one more

they are going to have to make some very quick roster moves tomorrow (monday), because we are beat up and have a division game vs. jacksonville on thursday (one of the worst teams in the leauge but a team that has our number).

the list of injuries is unbelievable according to Will. Longer that aforementioned list.

I say keep brown out Thursday and save hin for new england game we should be able to take the jags with ballard and carter jags are week versus run

I think there is a very good chance that the guys who missed today will miss Thursday's game unless they were very minor injuries. They have 8 days off after the Jags game so it's almost like a second bye week so I am sure they will let most of them rest again unless it was minor injuries.