Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

How embarrassing! So many missed opportunities and that drop in the endzone? Very pathetic....

At least TY made that catch, jeez louise.

Just enough time to go for the TD on one play. If it's there, throw it. If not, just make the clock stop and we go for a FG

WHY are we kicking a field goal with 12 seconds left? And a 47 yard attempt at that?!

I am wondering that too??

Hope our Last defensive stand was a sign of things to come and settling for the Fg without taking one last shot pays off. Reggie still talking to the Ref about that play earlier. he did get out of bounds though.

TY catches the TD. Adam makes both FGs. The Colts are up 23-17.

Execute, execute, execute!

A blocked field goal can't be helped. That's gonna happen from time to time. I am in no way mad at Vinny for that one. As it stands though, we've left 13 points on the field.

the hilton miss near the end zone wasn't his fault Luck put it just a hair to long it was ashame because Hilton tried to close on it but was like a 1/4 of a step from catching it

Arians has no sense of clock management

Arians has no sense of anything. He's QB coach that's it.. not a play caller not anything but a really good QB developer...

273 passing yards in one half is due to:

1) lack of running game

2) playing catch-up

gameplan too. We're not a running team and were not going to play to the strength of the Dolphins. We should be winning this game if not for drops and missed FGs.

We're beating ourselves with stupid penalties and drops..Hilton should've scored on that play...i hope Coach Pagano gives a speech to fire these guys up for the second half

A blocked field goal can't be helped. That's gonna happen from time to time. I am in no way mad at Vinny for that one. As it stands though, we've left 13 points on the field.

It was the 2nd blocked FG attempt in 2 weeks. It happens too frequently...

273 passing yards in one half is due to:

1) lack of running game

2) playing catch-up

Miami only has 39 more rushing yards than we do....

the hilton miss near the end zone wasn't his fault Luck put it just a hair to long it was ashame because Hilton tried to close on it but was like a 1/4 of a step from catching it

I'm going to disagree because Luck put it where it had to be over the D. Reggie makes that grab. It wasn't an impossible ball by any means.

Gotta catch that IMO.

It was the 2nd blocked FG attempt in 2 weeks. It happens too frequently...

That isn't the kickers fault though, it's the line for not blocking.

Despite his 2 great plays today?

they were great of course no question but he hasn't shown any consistency, no question two great plays but lets string them together and build on those, I have no doubts he is still a great pass rusher he has shown that thats undebatable now lets see him string some other great plays together

Arians has no sense of anything. He's QB coach that's it.. not a play caller not anything but a really good QB developer...

He's a decent offensive coordinator, but I don't think he should be a head coach.

Miami only has 39 more rushing yards than we do....

But Miami is running it at will

I'm going to disagree because Luck put it where it had to be over the D. Reggie makes that grab. It wasn't an impossible ball by any means.

Gotta catch that IMO.

exactly..it hit his hands..if it hits your hands you can make the catch..