Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

haha people questioned Lucks arm strength. He threw that on the run like it was nothing.

Bad call on Misi, yeah he didnt look back I know but he didnt even touch the WR till they got tangled

Bad call on Misi, yeah he didnt look back I know but he didnt even touch the WR till they got tangled

that was pi all day

He shoved the receiver without looking back at all. That was absolutely PI.

By rule it was likely PI, but I don't believe it should unless he makes contact. If anything the WR caused the contact coming back for the ball..

It's a tough one that some refs might have a differing opinion.

Luck is more impressive than Tannehill so far. Fact, Ryan is injured...

hopefully he stays that way

Ummm looked like a clean catch to me. An angle I haven't seen perhaps?

So I think we have established that Arians has zero value for time outs lmao

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah...I don't think Ballard would even draft a Jameis Winston either. But peak Winston is a much better QB than JB.
    • This is what I said above - the general stats are sometimes misleading - simply put - teams that fall behind a lot try to get back in games by throwing a lot. Teams that get ahead a lot, try to drain clock and run a lot at end of games. I've found that the game-neutral % are a better indicator for 1. tendencies(the % of pass vs run plays) and 2. strength of the chosen play.   Those stats are kind of hard to get and I haven't found a specific place, there are several users on twitter that have those stats and post them sporadically. Ours are not very different between game neutral and general(because a lot of our games are close so not a lot of blowouts to skew pass% and rush% numbers)     Yes and I disagreed with him at the time. I also disagreed with his reasoning for wanting to improve that part of the game. But that's irrelevant here.      Yep. But again - that's why we have to look at the game neutral situations.    I mean... we went from 4.2 to 4.6 and we are now tied for 7th-10th. Top 5 is actually 4.9, not 5.9, so we are 0.3 away from being top 5.    Balance is a weird thing. I personally am not a fan of balance for balance's sake. What's important is how efficient is your offense so, whatever ratio gives you the best efficiency and best chance to win the most games is what we should be aiming at. That ratio would be different for different QBs you have and most coaches in the league seem to intuitively understand that and adjust(the better passers get higher pass%, the worse passers and/or good runners get higher run%). (again - I am talking about game neutral situations here)
    • No. I watched Portland wresting when I was a kid, but it never interested me after that. I've heard those names, but couldn't put the face to the name.    I do know who Ric Flair is now because of all the times he is referenced on this site. 
    • Okereke, when on the field with Leonard and Walker has been playing SAM since Leonard came back from his concussion.
    • Not sure how I can say it differently but I'll try. I don't want Oke playing any MLB at all. I'd like to upgrade MLB with a true 3 down guy instead of bringing Oke in for passing downs. I'd prefer Oke stay outside 100% of the time (either as primary SAM or backup WILL).    At Mike specifically, I'd do the reverse of what they are doing now. I'd get a new primary Mike that can stay on the field in most packages (3 down guy), and use Walker as the back up and as a rotational guy on early downs.
  • Members