Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

LOL. Ballard seals it with the 2nd longest run of the day. We officially had more yards running and passing than Miami. GREAT game!

Anyone want to touch my Lucky Chuck Strong shirt?

I have my Chuck strong t-shirt on also, and my wrist band !!!

Colts are in the driver's seat for the WC spot!!!

Would have never thought this could happen!

Smilin' in the desert over the big W today!

Hmmm my Cubs "W" flag is white and blue, I think I can let it fly to represent da Colts!!

Chuck Pagano goes down to hang out with the players and I bet it's a highly emotional and loving moment. God bless Chuck and help him beat this disease and God bless the Colts and heal their injuries...Mathis, Satelle, and Powers.

God bless the O Line, the D line, Receivers, all the Backs and Ends, Kicker, Punter, Andrew Luck...... and thank you Jesus for a kickbutt win!

Probably all RG3 fans

It was a lot of **** the Colts and Luck. Mostly Miami "fans" saying the refs gave us that game.

Was this the best game of the year, or does the Packers game still hold that title?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• That is your opinion @w87r not mine    Tyrod Taylor became the next Ty Detmer once Herbert was drafted         A place holder is a place holder no matter what              I know the Early new Browns era very well        I trust the combined 80 years around the game to make decisions           
    • I am very happy to have Pascal on the squad. He is the definition of great depth. As mentioned above though, of he is anything over #4 on WR depth chart. Things haven't gone as planned.
    • Tyrod wasn't brought in to start until Herbert gets ready, he was already there. He is a place holder for Herbert, but not all situations are the same. This comparison is way off in almost every aspect.    I fully understand the situation in NO.   The fact Hill can be listed/play as another position, has no effect on JW. It's actually the opposite. They will have 3 qbs with one able to be a gadget guy.   Taysom Hill has 13 career pass attempts. To add to that he is 3 yrs older than JW as well. Pretty sure if Brees goes down, they will be having JW as the QB. Now if both get injured in a game, they have a 3rd emergency QB in Hill.   Sorry PT, just think you're wrong on both accounts here.
    • Ty Detmer was brought in by the new Browns to start until Tim Couch was ready         The way NO uses TH if the team only dress 2 QBs it will be DB and TH
  • Members

• Jcrane

Jcrane 0

Rookie
    • ColtStrong2013

ColtStrong2013 1,691

• PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger 10,352

• dodsworth

dodsworth 1,147

• RollerColt

RollerColt 1,927