Colts Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Running at will would mean 100+ yards already. Getting a 2-3 yard run, then one good run doesn't mean at will.

Thomas and Bush have a combined 54 yards on 10 carries. Ballard and Brown have a combined 16 yards on 9 carries. Their running game is a far bigger contributor to their offense than our running game to our offense

He's a decent offensive coordinator, but I don't think he should be a head coach.

But Miami is running it at will

I can't quite agree because as a cooridinator you have to also be able to call plays and his offenses have a history of being very inconsistent and unable to push it in when in the red zone. Too much boom or bust for this league so his offenses bust often. Plus he has no value on running the ball zero mendenhall in Pit went to complete waste because he never was utilized.

Our Corners need to look like they belong in the NFL this second half Tannehill going 10 of 14 is a joke, Luck throwing 28 times in the first half is a joke, you cant run the ball 11 times and say oh the run game is not working we have to abandon it, also maybe I missed it, where the heck is Freeman?

I'm going to disagree because Luck put it where it had to be over the D. Reggie makes that grab. It wasn't an impossible ball by any means.

Gotta catch that IMO.

Not saying Luck didn't put it where it needed to be which i agree he did but he threw it just a bit to long. Hilton made a great effort to close on it but it was just to long for hilton to get there

I can't quite agree because as a cooridinator you have to also be able to call plays and his offenses have a history of being very inconsistent and unable to push it in when in the red zone. Too much boom or bust for this league so his offenses bust often. Plus he has no value on running the ball zero mendenhall in Pit went to complete waste because he never was utilized.

I don't disagree. I think he is a far better QB coach than anything, as you said. I think he is a decent offensive coordinator though. But we both agree he is not head coach material

Nice stop D...

PS-I had to leave the chat room...Chris Farley is SO NEGATIVE and irritable, that and even though I am live things are a second behind (common depending on your service provider, so I see comments on a play before i see it on tv)