Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Probably one of the worst signings in Colts history.
    • Really like TY really need to talk how many yards he has right now...less then 600 wow.
    • I feel the same.     Bill explains- “I heard about this, and evidently this is our production people on the TV show that were there,” Belichick said, via Pats Pulpit. “I have absolutely nothing to do — we have absolutely nothing to do with anything that they produce, direct, shoot or anything. I’ve never even seen any of their tapes or anything else. So this is something that we 100 percent have zero involvement with. This is something that you would have to talk to the production people about and what they were doing and whatever it was.”   A team really doesn't need a special production video team to record the upcoming opponents sidelines/coaches.  Think about it, someone placed in the stands with an advanced smartphone with tons of memory can take HQ video from the stands wearing normal non team oriented clothing.  They can later synch it up to scouts notes (who was calling plays, how their arm, hands were vs. what was run, down/distance, etc) to see if some gestures tip certain plays... etc. They also have access after a game to All 22 coaches film, to synch the hand written notes up to.     Advance scouts scout every team. They also get the 'scout team' prepped to emulate the upcoming opponents formations/p\lays.     That's a fine.  Big one. They should just hire a college kid with an huge smartphone to film for them...  ooops!  ;)   Every team has advance scouts doing extensive note taking on upcoming opponents, and All 22 video to correlate. OTOH, rules were broken...
    • I actually haven't been to any of those ones except Fenway which I found great with atmosphere and just how it felt walking around the ballpark and way they had it set up
    • Long story short, the Colts didn't tank and were a busted run against the Jags from not getting Luck. It doesn't really matter anymore and it arguably never really did, but damn it, I find the "Colts tanked for Luck" narrative annoying. I watched those games that year for some reason. Kerry Collins was washed up. Curtis Painter got an honest shot that might have gone a game or two longer than it should have, but it is what it is and Dan Orlovsky was like a glass of water after Painter. If you're tanking, you play Painter. Anyway, whatever. I should let this one go..
  • Members

• Solon

Solon 563

• cjrulli

cjrulli 382

• TwoTonShogun

TwoTonShogun 0

Rookie
    • SMITTY46953

SMITTY46953 10

• BloodyChamp

BloodyChamp 912