Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Place to watch game in Tampa?

coltsgoodin

You can't search this one...Where's a place to watch the Thursday night game in the downtown area of Tampa that has some Colts fans planning to be there? i.e., sports bar, somebodies home, apartment/condo, beach front party house, a large sports bar on the dock of the bay, etc, etc, etc???...I'm going to be down there next Thursday for a business trip and was thinking about renting a car and driving over to Jacksonville to watch it in person but it won't be any fun going by myself...If anybody has any awesome ideas, let me know!

BTW, I'm a hard-core Colts fan and Season Ticket Holder from Indianapolis that lives, breaths, and bleeds Family, Adult Beverage, and Blue...I almost passed out shortly after the AFC Championship game in 2006 while walking back to the car at the RCA/Hoosier Dome because I was non-stop yelling the entire way and then I got in my car and honked the horn while doing an "Ace Ventura" and screaming my head off in the frigid cold winter temperatures the whole way home(13 miles). FYI, I did not drink one ounce of adult beverage that entire day. Hopefully that gives you an idea of my passion...Thanks!

It's no help but if you come to West Virginia, you can watch at my house.

LOL, thanks, I'll keep that in mind if I'm ever driving out that way...When I go on a biz trip to Washinton DC/Northern Virginia area I normally drive down I-70 through Wheeling WV and down I-79 through Morgantown then across I-68...I've stopped at the Buffalo Wild wings in St Clairsville, Ohio many times...I saw our Colts get beat the first game of the season of 2010 against the Texans...It was a sad drive the rest of the way to Virginia.

I think Tony Dungy still lives in Tampa, I bet he's watching. Maybe you can go to his house ;)

Ok, Tony, call me. My number is 317-444-4444. For those of you that don't know, that's the Indianapolis Star phone number. It's also a song on a commercial for the Indy Star. ;)

I'm so darn excited about this Sunday's game! Especially since Chuck Pagano will be in the house! Yeah baby!