Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

When Luck Hosts SNL

Smonroe

no doubt about it. in the eighties everyone longed for the late seventies cast. looking back on it now, the show was at its all time best in the early to mid nineties

No one likes the " new" group until they get used to them, doesn't always happen with the new group though. I have no idea who's on that show anymore, I think the fat kid from Good Burger is on it.

No one likes the " new" group until they get used to them, doesn't always happen with the new group though. I have no idea who's on that show anymore, I think the fat kid from Good Burger is on it.

yeah, i don't stay up that late anymore. next thing you know, i'll be going to laughner's cafeteria for dinner at 4:30

weird thread topic...

Peytons SNL had some funny sketches & some of his commercials are hillarious too ... I think the dude really has good comedic timing... I am biased though... Always figured he'll go into commentating rather than coaching when he retires...

This is what you get when you're sitting at an airport, bored.

The entire point was that when the Colts win the SB, will Andrew be a media darling? If they can make Eli funny, they can do wonders with him.

weird thread topic...

Peytons SNL had some funny sketches & some of his commercials are hillarious too ... I think the dude really has good comedic timing... I am biased though... Always figured he'll go into commentating rather than coaching when he retires...

Ya know its weird but i like this thread.........maybe my head needs some examination but its a nice change from the "We need to get better, or here is what we did wrong" threads. But i do find this topic interesting, and i see a SNL scetch something like this........A.Luck gives Peyton some training on how to grow a proper neck beard, Peyton cant quite get it right and grows something that looks like a cabbage patch.....Peyton in pure frustration challenges Luck to an oreo licking contest......Out of nowhere comes a surprise challenger ELI MANNING!!! An extreme battle takes place, and the winner..........................LUCKS NECKBEARD it had its own mind the whole time! ok im done lol........

Lead singer for the Electric Amish...

John,

This video is hilarious, especially when you consider that traditional Amish people use horse and buggies to get around with no cars or electricity and the lead singer of the Amish group is playing an electric guitar. haha

Here is an older rock-n-roll band named Krokus performing the same song called "Ballroom Blitz."

I like you a lot Warhorse, but I have 1 minor problem...

"Although the grammar around here has me at a loss, I better keep things loose before I lose my cool :) It seems that they're having trouble with their grammar over there."

Your funny grammar quote gives me freshman English nightmares about having to diagram sentences again...Nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, direct objects, & indirect objects etc. etc.

It sends a chill down my spine just thinkin' about it WH. :funny::lol:haha

diagrammed+sentences.jpg

Ah yes, the conjugation of a verb.

Man warhorse I don't know what you be talkin bout we be talkin jus fine. know whaddymean man?

Sorry Warhorse! I had too.

I admit my grammar sucks! I love to write but grammar was far from the top of my priorities.

Anyways back to the topic at hand.

I can definitely see Luck on SNL. Will Farrell would definitely have to guest appear on the show.

I do miss, Sandler, Farley (RIP), Spade, Dana Carvey, Phil Hartman, Mike Meyers, Dennis Miller, Chris Rock, Al Franken (can't believe he was gov), Rob Schneider. Unfortunately I was too young to remember Steve Martin and that amazing cast that they had but those people had me in stitches as well!