colts52761

1. Wayne

2. Garcon

3. Collie

4. Brooks

5. Smith

6. Gilreath

Goodbye Gonzo!

Outside of the TD vs. the Packers I don't know if I've seen anything out of Brooks to make me think he's fourth on that list. Gilreath is going to be our punt returner but I don't know if you can count on him to make a catch if Manning just tosses it to him in the back field. Smith shows some promise but channels his inner Garcon a lot. Catches the easy ones. Frankly Gonzo and White might win the WR jobs by default.

1. Wayne

2. Garcon

3. Collie

4. Gonzo

5. Gilreath

Taj Smith gets cut, but we stay in touch with him incase Gonzo or Collie get injured.

Do you think we will keep Gonzo though, with his injuries year in and year out. He is a good player when he is out there and makes our O that much more of a threat, but he has to be on the field to make us more of a threat than we already are with Peyton and Wayne. I think Brooks gets the PS, all of preseason I only seen one good play and that was his TD vs GB so with this said at best I think he Deserves the PS. Smith I dont know his hands are like garcon and He doesnt have that isnt that fast, but he has his moments and I dont know if that will be enough to keep him..so I think it will look like this

!. Wayne

2. Garcon

3. Collie

4. Gilreath

5. Smith

1. Wayne

2. Garcon

3. Collie

4. Gonzo

5. Gilreath

Taj Smith gets cut, but we stay in touch with him incase Gonzo or Collie get injured.

Not too sure about #5 (or even Gonzo right now) but I think you're right about Taj. He's just too inconsistent with his hands. Garcon already has that covered, we don't need two of them on the team. He is good on STs though.

Not too sure about #5 (or even Gonzo right now) but I think you're right about Taj. He's just too inconsistent with his hands. Garcon already has that covered, we don't need two of them on the team. He is good on STs though.

We need someone to return punts and right now we don't have anyone else on the roster to do that.

I agree with that lineup but Smith/Brooks is a tough decision. Don't have much confidence in White, while Smith seems to be a better overall player, Brooks has great potential. If Brooks would've made that epic catch tonight it would've solidified my position over smith. Could only imagine what it would be lime with Manning throwing to Brooks, IMO...

Edit: gonzo hate to say it but 0 confidence the guy can stay healthy.

I feel for Taj Smith especially since I read the side story about his family. I hope he did not get seriously injured in the game and he can keep his hopes alive, even if doesn't make the Colts roster.

I hope he can keep his hopes alive, for the Colts. Guy helped out amazingly on ST even though he had a bad play vs the Jets, that was negated by many other factors.

1. Wayne

2. Garcon

3. Collie

4. Brooks

5. Smith

6. Gilreath

Goodbye Gonzo!

Brooks was the flavor of the week after the Pack game and for the life of me, I couldn't figure out why. He caught a TD pass - so what? Bandon James caught 3 last year in the final preseason game and that guy could not play. After last night's game it seems obvious that Brooks will not factor into the final 53. There are lots of questions between Gonzo, Collie, Smith and Gilreath but with any of those questions, Chris Brooks is not the answer.

Gonzo will not survive due to his injuries as the folks in the know describe it. I am very high on Gilreath and Smith. Give them time to learn #18's game and things could get super juicy. The Syracuse running back looked pretty good last night against the Bengals also.