Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is being beaten by the Cowboys a good sign while on a big streak?

chad72

Colts were 9-0 in 2006 when we lost at the Cowboys 14-21.

Saints were 13-0 in 2009 when they lost at home to the Cowboys 17-24

Both of the above teams won the SB.

So, would it be good luck if the Falcons lost to the Cowboys at home being on a streak of 7-0 in 2012?

Thoughts??? :)

So, would it be good luck if the Falcons lost to the Cowboys at home being on a streak of 7-0 in 2012?

No. Only because I get sick of hearing about the Cowboys, and how Tony Romo is the "most polarizing quarterback in the NFL" If the Cowboys beat the Falcons, you can bet they'd be crowned Super Bowl champs now.

You know I wanted to just say a great big No and forget it.....but my no needs "some splainin Lucy!" :)

I want a team, a coach a GM and an owner that wants to go out and run the table. I want a team that attacks for 60 minutes 16 games....not 14-0.....and does not let up on the opponent. I am a firm believer in the term 'killer instinct.' Of course this is one 'old dog's' opinion. Woof!

I know it is easy for a coach to say as they fall to 13-1......"This was a good loss for us....it proved we can be beaten and exposed our weaknesses." I would rather win and expose the other team's weaknesses.

The easy answer was no......just because the Cowboys and Jerry Jones make me ill......:):ill: :barf:

• 2 weeks later...

The Falcons blew it. They were supposed to lose to the Cowboys not the Saints. Nothing favors losing to the Saints.

Now they are doomed. :highfive2:

Yep. They will lose in the NFCCG to someone, just dont know who that someone will be. They would definitely hate it if it were discount double check.

If you really think the Falcons are a Super Bowl team you just got punked, like in 2010.

Don't let all that stuff fool you. Matty Ice is Stan Humphries 2.0. If this was the 90's his stats wouldn't look near as good as they are. Their run game is almost non-existent cause they don't like running it anymore. Saints have the worst defense in the league, and Ryan threw 50 passes against us.

13-3, and get blown out in the first round as usual. I love it while everyone really thinks Matt Ryan is some great QB who runs his stats up. Weak schedule, oh and they lost to the bad, riddled Saints with the worst defense in the league. I won't be shocked if we beat them again in Atlanta, since we have owned them since 2006.

They could easily have an average record, considering that the Raiders and Panthers nearly beat them. They also have not played Tampa Bay yet, whom I'd be shocked if they swept, Carolina also will play them very tough again, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Falcons suck!

Don't forget, they had a chance to beat us the other day, and Ryan over threw Roddy White in typical tradition.I thought Roddy White was good too, as much as he runs his mouth and talks down to Saints fans and the city of New Orleans like it's some trash (Come down to New Orleans with me next year, we can get drunk together down Bourbon Street!) Couldn't even make it past the 1 yard line on 4 downs against the worst defense in the league, and people seriously think he's an MVP this year, they are crazy. Tebow completed more deep balls than Ryan last year, that is a fact.