Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vick Ballard Interview

Golfr

I am sure all the attention has something to do with that........how many interviews could he have possibly done? Vick is getting some love and is a little uncomfortable with it so it seems.

Exactly, he's went from being a rookie to having all the limelight in one week. He's not use to the attention. Let's hope he gets a lot more of that!

I stopped reading when Charley Casserly said the Colts O-line has played well this year and is the biggest surprise..smh..

I get what you are saying but they have played well enough for us to win a few games. At times the Oline looks horrible but they get the job done somehow.

Meh, the questions in that interview were a bit ridiculous. Why not ask Ballard something he can answer?

What's more surprising, the fact that the Colts are 4-3, or the Dolphins? Do you really think Ballard pays any attention, whatsoever, to the Dolphins? That interviews was just poorly executed. Ask the man some questions he might actually be thinking about?

With Donald Brown being entrenched as the starter, how hard is it to see reps come your way? What have coaches been asking of you in practice with Brown being injured?

Instead we get... so it seems the Colts can fly? Yick... I'd blame that interview on the interviewer and not the interviewee.