Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Half Season Awards

IndyTrav

Half way into the season who does everyone have taking home a bit of hardware?

MVP Matt Ryan, with Peyton nipping at his heels.

OPOY- two weeks ago I'd have said Jamaal Charles. Now, Foster? Ryan? Manning? Hard to say.

DPOY- Tim Jennings/JJ Watt. Hard to pick. I'd go with Watt, but at this point it's anyone's race.

ROY- RG3, but Luck is closing fast. This one will come to the wire.

CPoY- Peyton, he won this 3 weeks ago lol

Coach- Mike Smith? Tough to call this one. I think Kubiak should get recognition as well.

Coach of the year will come down to final team records. Maybe Pagano or Philbin for their turnaround. Maybe a coach of a team that was good last year and again this year. Tough to predict. Gotta go with Watt for DPOY. Maybe AJ Green for OPOY?

MVP: Peyton (they should re-name the award the Peyton Manning award)..

DPOY: Watt

OPOY: Peyton again has a shot..but it will go to Foster he's the best offensive player in the game today.

CPOY: Peyton (with kudos to Stokely)

OROY: toss up between Griffin III and Luck...depends on their teams final records..If the Colts hit 500..it will be Luck.

OPOY: Peyton again has a shot..but it will go to Foster he's the best offensive player in the game.

OROY: toss up between Griffin III and Luck...depends on their teams final records..If the Colts hit 500..it will be Luck.

Foster hasn't been great this year. He was already kind of a system RB (not saying he wouldn't be a great player elsewhere) and he just hasn't been so great, minus all the short TDs.

And Luck should win if we hit .500, but it's all about hype.

MVP: Eli Manning

OPOY: Percy Harvin or A.J. Green. Tough call.

DPOY: J.J. Watt

CPOY: Peyton Manning

OROY: Whoever has the better record between Luck and Griffin.

DPOY: Luke Kuechly

Coach: Tough call....is Bruce Arians eligible? Because if the Colts even sniff the playoffs late in the season he deserves it. But I don't know if he can win it so I'll go Philbin.