Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton sets another NFL Record, toping his own

bayone

Wordpress is a blog program/software whatever you want to call it that allows for fairly easy organization.

If all of your images are in one folder, then it could be uploaded in less than a few minutes. If they aren't in one folder, then it might take a bit more time, but a gallery could be set up so all the images were in one place.

Similar to this.

smallgallery.jpg

It's just most of the avatars I made in one spot.

I use it mostly to keep all the graphics/charts/files I post in one spot.

Individual articles, I guess those would have to be uploaded individually, and with all that you have I'm sure that would be time consuming, but it is something that could be added to over time. The text could easily be copied and pasted and the images saved to a folder and then uploaded from there.

Posting in wordpress is a lot like making a post here... Same simplicity.

I know you have a lot on your plate and I hope that goes as smooth as possible.

Just drop me a note if you have any questions..

are about 20 folders and thats my profile page, are tons more in other folders but just uploading a folder with say 20 pictures doesn't tell story or title under each picture that many have for example Colts championship history folder mayphotos really require a subtitle so flows like a story, make more sense then or my folder on Big Record Moments In Career etc all require captions, cant really look now, must get to other stuff, am behind already a good hr as usual at this time of day , as said at 4 pm eastern thimngs get hectic, so far cant find my great stuff folder but know its somewhere , thats just a series of about 50 great photos without captions

anyway , the offer is dynamite

also from what i can tell this would make like a long blog but cant use as a profile page due to its limitations of what can do their

will talk more but time wise may be impossible, I really need just free breaks when can to relax

hope this makes sense , rushing to write, Barry

are about 20 folders and thats my profile page, are tons more in other folders but just uploading a folder with say 20 pictures doesn't tell story or title under each picture that many have for example Colts championship history folder mayphotos really require a subtitle so flows like a story, make more sense then or my folder on Big Record Moments In Career etc all require captions, cant really look now, must get to other stuff, am behind already a good hr as usual at this time of day , as said at 4 pm eastern thimngs get hectic, so far cant find my great stuff folder but know its somewhere , thats just a series of about 50 great photos without captions

anyway , the offer is dynamite

also from what i can tell this would make like a long blog but cant use as a profile page due to its limitations of what can do their

will talk more but time wise may be impossible, I really need just free breaks when can to relax

hope this makes sense , rushing to write, Barry

This is just something I threw together in about 20 minutes, using some of the links from your profile page which are shown as links on the right, and then some images that I had saved on a hard drive...

http://bayonecolts.wordpress.com/

This is just something I threw together in about 20 minutes, using some of the links from your profile page which are shown as links on the right, and then some images that I had saved on a hard drive...

http://bayonecolts.wordpress.com/

That is something have even more covers now, various mags, Know newspapers arent mine, looks great but I have no idea how to do it , what takes u 20 minutes will take me , as my fingers spasm & or Lockup with each keyboard stroke or mouse click , so will take me forever , once learn system, I did enlarge a photo and cant for life of me figure out how to get back to the thumbnails

does look great, no idea where would put caption , anyway if dont get back to whats needed will never get to bed later

am quite impressed, again though is this just a way toi save on my computer differently and organize nicer, or a way to have own website or where does this go , I am lost

Really Realy Impressive but not as pressed for time right now

That is something have even more covers now, various mags, Know newspapers arent mine, looks great but I have no idea how to do it , what takes u 20 minutes will take me , as my fingers spasm & or Lockup with each keyboard stroke or mouse click , so will take me forever , once learn system, I did enlarge a photo and cant for life of me figure out how to get back to the thumbnails

does look great, no idea where would put caption , anyway if dont get back to whats needed will never get to bed later

am quite impressed, again though is this just a way toi save on my computer differently and organize nicer, or a way to have own website or where does this go , I am lost

Really Realy Impressive but not as pressed for time right now

I'm not trying to hold you up or anything.. You can always come back to this post whenever..

Maybe I can slowly build it for you over time.

This is a blog that could be added to, published privately, or whatever you want... Basically would be your own website...

I went back into the SI covers post and saw that you can add a title to each image... I added the

September 23, 2002

date to the Unitas cover after he passed away. It can be very general, and can have more detail...

To get out of the enlarged photo there should be an x to the left.

Hope you have a good evening.

I'm not trying to hold you up or anything.. You can always come back to this post whenever..

This is a blog that could be added to, published privately, or whatever you want... Basically would be your own website...

I went back into the SI covers post and saw that you can add a title to each image... I added the

September 23, 2002

date to the Unitas cover after he passed away. It can be very general, and can have more detail...

will try enlarging, tomorrow or next day again, was looking for x but guess i missed it, I must shut this site off now, if u quote me again I wont respond , I cant believe the time and have 2 hrs of work to do & need some food for energy right now,, u cant believe how appreciative I am of just the thought of u trying to help me out with this, words cant express, wish I really did have time

Promise will investigate this more as is impressive as said but really have to do priority stuff & that's what matters now

That would need spell check too for captions though maybe can copy and paste many of them to

have great night, thanks again , & am off now for god tonight my friend

September 23, 2002

had to PS u, u arent holding me up , this is my life now, every day are spurts of time I just must take care of things and that not even giving myself time to do any PT for myself either that I should but this site is an escape as is just resting and watching something on TV or listening to some great Music

a again good night my friend and again u cant believe how appreciative I am and how touched I feel

had to PS u, u arent holding me up , this is my life now, every day are spurts of time I just must take care of things and that not even giving myself time to do any PT for myself either that I should but this site is an escape as is just resting and watching something on TV or listening to some great Music

a again good night my friend and again u cant believe how appreciative I am and how touched I feel

I've known for some time that you've wanted a place to have everything organized. Just glad that I can help.

I've known for some time that you've wanted a place to have everything organized. Just glad that I can help.

took quick look at site, , awaiting moms bookeeper

see u added scouting report, has same summary as mine without the few lines on top i highlighted as comments its pointing out but u got the whole smear with stats etc, quite amazing

also works differently on Chrome , never saw an x to make picture smaller but pendoing where one puts mouse oit makes enlarged picture smaller or goes to next large one

On IE when enlarge it has x right on top of picture all to weird

No IDea howw tpo edit and thought u said u added a date under an SI cover but may be wrong as dont see & no time now to reread comments

Man u can do some amazing things

Links on side are quite cool , Can i ever figure this ouit who knows, maybe if jhave much needed time to play with it and not have interruptions but quite frankly right now I am looking after I do my & mom taxes , & as first time I have to itemize hers and go threw all these files, she always did simple way herself non itemizing , I am still going threw files aand getting new stuff, once in assisted living I am told by my accountant if itemize i can wipe out her taxes which would be nice as helps as assted living is stupidly costly esp as this is a few thousand more / month than others but she is happy there with great room, care and many wonmderfull in housev activities , so amny that i can only call her early and late as never stays in room except for when taking her meds

< anyway must do few things before bookeeper comes over

I am sure i will try and fihure out if i can edit but maybe i have to be a member first , I dont know as said beyond me & if I am a member then its u who is editing as its under your membership, I am Confused , again though I am impressed and just so grateful u care enough whether eventually do anything or not, Its nice to see someone willing to put work in 4 me for change , the gesture just lifts my spirits so u accomplished so much by that u just cant realize how much

thats why I am so impressed, all i do is for others save 4 1 cl;ose friend here i depend on to take me for certain medical,tests when I am not allowed to drive

again my thanks

Barry

took quick look at site, , awaiting moms bookeeper

see u added scouting report, has same summary as mine without the few lines on top i highlighted as comments its pointing out but u got the whole smear with stats etc, quite amazing

also works differently on Chrome , never saw an x to make picture smaller but pendoing where one puts mouse oit makes enlarged picture smaller or goes to next large one

On IE when enlarge it has x right on top of picture all to weird

No IDea howw tpo edit and thought u said u added a date under an SI cover but may be wrong as dont see & no time now to reread comments

Man u can do some amazing things

Links on side are quite cool , Can i ever figure this ouit who knows, maybe if jhave much needed time to play with it and not have interruptions but quite frankly right now I am looking after I do my & mom taxes , & as first time I have to itemize hers and go threw all these files, she always did simple way herself non itemizing , I am still going threw files aand getting new stuff, once in assisted living I am told by my accountant if itemize i can wipe out her taxes which would be nice as helps as assted living is stupidly costly esp as this is a few thousand more / month than others but she is happy there with great room, care and many wonmderfull in housev activities , so amny that i can only call her early and late as never stays in room except for when taking her meds

< anyway must do few things before bookeeper comes over

I am sure i will try and fihure out if i can edit but maybe i have to be a member first , I dont know as said beyond me & if I am a member then its u who is editing as its under your membership, I am Confused , again though I am impressed and just so grateful u care enough whether eventually do anything or not, Its nice to see someone willing to put work in 4 me for change , the gesture just lifts my spirits so u accomplished so much by that u just cant realize how much

thats why I am so impressed, all i do is for others save 4 1 cl;ose friend here i depend on to take me for certain medical,tests when I am not allowed to drive

again my thanks

Barry

I believe you would have to register, and then I could adjust it from the dashboard to make you an administrator.

I use chrome, so the x is to the upper left for me, above the arrow.

siunitas.jpg

I added the September 23,2002 title/caption to that image. That could be expanded into more text or less. Since it's in a gallery, I'm not sure if it would look different if it were a single post. I'll add that really quick to see how it looks as a single upload.

The wordpress platform, like anything new can look more complicated than it is, but I believe once you mess around with it some you'll find it pretty efficient. The best part about it is that it's a stand-alone site, and if the Colts decide to change formats/providers of their forum/blogs/etc then it will be unaffected.

I might have missed a couple of links that you had, I'll go over it again. Not all of the links to images worked, but I was able to download those that did into a folder and can upload them into their own gallery if you want or subdivide that into Manning, Unitas, Colts.

You're welcome...

I will have to study my homepage, know are ton of titled Great Peyton Photo Series in Bold Black about 3/4 way down with 40 + photos links that works and presents a nice series or at least did when viewed on my colts, no idea on this site

NFL MVP WIKIPEDIA Link in blue wworks and is good for info, to bad 4th presentation pictuire doesnt , about 1/2 way down

near top page the photo with working link of newspaper of greaterst game ever played goes well with Unitas

I am not asking u to do these just noted this as remembered it working recently when looked to see what else diossappeared

few area others too but as only a few that form a story work no sense in using them as section incoplete like championships section save for that Newspaer

U asked so answering Think Subdividing into into Manning, Unitas, Colts. A graet Idea and start with Unitas

​LOVE what u added by putting that SI cover of him on top, and still leave it in section on si covers

No time now but many qusetion this is between bookeeper coming back, dont know if even will ask ??? today, need rest later too then 4 PM and running again

RE registering

Did try once but asked for URL and didnt know if was supposed to use same one

Have many other comments but no time & questions regarding uploading ,

like if dont have url, only the jpg, have a huge folder of 40 + covers various mags & one newspaer and each jpg file in it starts with date of cover, or things like wheaties fuel

also have 49 TD run with fans holding asigns as cpountdown and the touchdowns with them opn comptuer as folderr with jpg files jpg , no urls and other suchj phot f

The 49 td one is in my gallery too http://forums.colts....-to-td-49-2004/ i uploaded it, but it, as is another cover / newspaper from Denver looking inside his head in different album , these have url's on the gallery site but they lead u back to the gallery , not original pivture so will go down with site just like allm that led back to my colts did

Yes I see the x now on chromed thanks

what is a dashboard u will adjust to make me administrator

anyway mist go , eat lunch, and press on

U cant believe how long took to write this, hope makes sense

again doubt will write ???s today

this is a long bookeeper session than expected, moms stuff goes back to 1970's and out of date so al;ways sifting and finding things needed or to be shread

see

Peyton Manning Named AFC Offensive Player of the Month For October

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/12119-peyton-manning-named-afc-offensive-player-of-the-month-for-october/

Quick Ps do i do freee or costl one, dont think i have half the 5gb free gives, maybe more like few hundred MBs

but do i need any more fundtionality and ease of use of vcost one

It's already in place unless you want to change the name of it... It's a free one, and there isn't a real need for a paid one based on the size of the data/content.

Registering to the one that is there will give you access to it and I'll be able to make you an administrator.

It's already in place unless you want to change the name of it... It's a free one, and there isn't a real need for a paid one based on the size of the data/content.

Registering to the one that is there will give you access to it and I'll be able to make you an administrator.

took quick look , am busy with Moms insurance info Re Meds , medicare, part d plans, 2ndary, &things done wrong

Looks greatr, most photos recognize, some dont some in different order like early manning year here , one there etc, once I get chance & sign up I can edit each with caption RIGHT ???

If every want can i re arrange photos, just asking, not a need ?? trying to understand what can do

, If Need be u will explain how

One thing I am wary of social ,sites for a myriad of reasons,call me paranoid I am a memderr of none, this forum is only 1 i am on

is there a way to remove those links to share ??? ,

then I can one day simply delete all i have once I am done and put in this site URL, or put in status bar

still have other questions but have to go speak to nurse at moms assted living home, I really mean it when I say really busy all the time

Thanks aagain

U shopuld ad somewhere site is dedicated to u for invaluable help otherwise wouldnt exist

anyway , BYE

took quick look , am busy with Moms insurance info Re Meds , medicare, part d plans, 2ndary, &things done wrong

Looks greatr, most photos recognize, some dont some in different order like early manning year here , one there etc, once I get chance & sign up I can edit each with caption RIGHT ???

If every want can i re arrange photos, just asking, not a need ?? trying to understand what can do

, If Need be u will explain how

One thing I am wary of social ,sites for a myriad of reasons,call me paranoid I am a memderr of none, this forum is only 1 i am on

is there a way to remove those links to share ??? ,

then I can one day simply delete all i have once I am done and put in this site URL, or put in status bar

still have other questions but have to go speak to nurse at moms assted living home, I really mean it when I say really busy all the time

Thanks aagain

U shopuld ad somewhere site is dedicated to u for invaluable help otherwise wouldnt exist

anyway , BYE

Pictures:

I uploaded all of the ones that I downloaded from your profile, and I had others saved following the Super Bowl and other events/games/etc that I added to it. If you want those taken down, then just let me know.

Picture order:

It seems that it can sorted by the following:

Menu order

Title

Image Date/Time

Random

Upload Order

I don't think you can go in and say picture x should be 1st, this one 2nd and that one 3rd.

Captions

You should be able to go in and customize each one, though I'm not sure if it would show up unless someone clicked it to enlarge it or hovered over it with the mouse.

Sharing

I'm pretty sure that those can be removed. I'll remove them if I can.

There's no need for a note for me or anything like that..

Leave all u added, love it, Dont care , wanbt them,, probably many are ones I have as many more to but only as folders with JPG files & no urls, u never said do u need URLs to upload

This was the one other I noted before as newspaper of greatest game if that can somehow be added with Unitas on top & still look right, i have captions for all tghose early year manning family photos and many more, love them all have a ton , as babies too

http://product.image.../45-19081-F.jpg URL PICTURE MUCH LARGER THAN BELOW IMAGE

45-19081-F.jpg

NOW LEAVING BYE & u r amazing , I cant belive u did all that so fast