Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lucky New Orleans

Playoffs2013

San Diego's mistakes have been numerous. I have a feeling they did offer Sproles an extension but he wanted more money/wanted to be on a team with a future. When you think about it, San Diego has had some pretty good backup RBs. Turner, Sproles, Tolbert...

and somehow they all left

Add LT to the list

There was a reason Archie and Eli made a fuss about playing for the Chargers!!! :)

Bad management, bad O-line most years!!!

Add to that, recently, bad coaching!!!

A solid playoff coach like Rex Ryan would have gotten more out of the Chargers' talent.

A.J.Smith has been putting good talent year after year on the roster, it is just that in-game adjustments and inability to retain that talent (Rodney Harrison, Drew Brees, Antonio Cromartie, LT, Michael Turner, Sproles, VJax etc.) has cost them more. Just look at that list that I quoted, insane.

We got a steal in Sproles to not even bother using him, but then again, Brees held out for more money, so I guess that explains why they love throwing it still, don't know.

We're not the only ones that thank the Chargers for great talent, just look around. If you put everyone in one team that A.J. Smith has ditched, you would have a Super Bowl roster.

We got a steal in Sproles to not even bother using him, but then again, Brees held out for more money, so I guess that explains why they love throwing it still, don't know.

We're not the only ones that thank the Chargers for great talent, just look around. If you put everyone in one team that A.J. Smith has ditched, you would have a Super Bowl roster.

I have heard Smith is a stingy _ _ B

Over the years, the Chargers & A.J. Smith have proven time and time again that Eli Manning was 100% correct when he wanted no part of that franchise.

Until their owner fires that hard-headed and over-rated, king of no rings, A.J. Smith that franchise isn't going anywhere but maybe back to L.A.

When you fire Marty Schottenhiemer for losing in the playoffs, yet replace him with Norv Turner, and constantly give Norv a pat on the shoulder for being a yes man even though he's a loser, something is wrong. I think that's the real reason they got rid of Marty to start with, he was against them letting go of many of those players.