Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

Only down by 7 on the road, things could be worse. We get ball, Tennessee doesn't look unbeatable.

THEY BLOCKED IT? You guys are ahead of me. This sucks.

Hah yeah, pretty terrible..I thought they where going to take to the house lol...

Only down by 7 on the road, things could be worse. We get ball, Tennessee doesn't look unbeatable.

the jets game was a lot worse

This is a disgusting effort.

They deserve to be blown out today.

Really? A little negative aren't you?

Linkenbach got flattened?? Noooooooo couldn't be ahahah....

No, I mean trucked, crushed, run slap over... Grown man running over a 6th grader type of flattened.. Far worse than normal. Like the name on the back of his jersey hitting the grass.

Titans taking chances throwing deep. we have to get some pressure and our DBs need to start playing the ball in the air not waiting til the WR has a chance to make a play too.

Those Steelers jerseys are...well...

Combination of those and the Redskins pants almost make that game unwatchable.

Any word on Ballard? have not seen or heard from him since the fumble. i felt the hit he took on the fumble was pretty big.

Really? A little negative aren't you?

Hey, I'm always positive.

Sometimes, you gotta be a realist.

How have the Titans stopped our run game? We're averaging 4.9 ypc! 5.3 for Ballard!

Hey, I'm always positive.

Sometimes, you gotta be a realist.

We leave the negativity to other posters on the board.

A moment of silence for anyone starting Cutler in fantasy... lmao

I'm playing against him this week. I love it haha. I need it too since the guy I'm playing has Doug Martin, and Percy Harvin

Luck's decision making is still immature.

He needs to take the sack sometimes.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Not with JB at QB.  Averaging 150 yrds a game...yea, I wouldn't want to either.  The narrative of him being an MVP candidate was always ludicrous, and the only people that really believe that are those that want live in a fantasy and not reality.  The WRs out there won't buy it.  
    • What's the point of bringing anybody over. You draft a rookie WR, they get hurt, RBs, so does defense. This is a M.A.S.H. unit. Bring in durable players.
    • I honestly think this is a 50/50 share of blame. JB isn’t going to be confused for Manning but he isn’t Ryan Leaf either. I’m not even sure who his comparable is at this point because I can’t say I recall watching another QB like this. Saying that, what coordinator is incapable of building schemes to fit their players? A really good one will adapt to what they have and this team has seen JB play enough by now to know what they have. Lack of PA pass while murdering the opposition with the run is mind boggling. Not throwing to Doyle over the short to medium range in the middle of the field was also mind boggling. Trusting that your QB is finally going to connect on a deep pass when your game is on the line near the end is just stupid when he hasn’t shown he can do it all game long. Coaching decisions are borderline terminating type offenses in this league. I just can’t understand their logic this year.  I have highlighted an area that feels spot on about JB and I agree with most everything you put in here. Nice post.    the one thing we may differ in is if we can agree that JB is just what he looks like at this point and his ceiling isn’t much above what we are seeing, I’d really like to just take a look at Kelly during live fire and see what, if anything at all, we have with him. You would think at the VERY LEAST, Kelly could sink and dunk equally as well as JB has with the ability to go vertical. Even if you pull the risky vertical away from Kelly and just say dunk and dunk, he gives you the speed from his feet. The possible plus side if you say go play your game, is he able to throw a guy open and can he do that safely enough without being too high risk with the ball?    im not advocating that Kelly is the answer or anything remotely like that, I’m at the point though that I feel this team is stuck in the mid with JB and we don’t go far with him, regardless if the coaches can build better plans or not because he can’t seem to anticipate his throws deep. Kelly May or may not but let’s look at the kid and either check boxes or know that he is just another qb in this league. Idk    dang you Luck for pulling out of this team like you did. 
    • All these responses to the quotes deserve all the likes possible.
    • I was aware of this thread. 
  • Members