Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

Fleener...hands catch.....good sign there.

Good hard run by Brown...Ballard...fumbling is indeed a sin...ask Carter. :(

Late flag...15???

3rd and 18.......punt coming.......wow....bummer of a drive....

18 yard return...2 mistakes on Special teams....we ar 2-4 on Special Teams.

It looks to be a big day for the TE's. I missed seeing Donald Brown out there hopping around and losing yardage.

What is it with players that won't hold their own water bottles? O.o I don't get it.

I never got that either. I'd be kinda uncomfortable with it if I was a player. What if the guy accidentally squeezes too hard or something?

They are putting some big hits on Johnson... Is it just me, or are the players a lot louder than ever before? The maniacal laughter afterward was hilarious.

They are putting some big hits on Johnson... Is it just me, or are the players a lot louder than ever before the maniacal laughter afterward was hilarious.

haha I've noticed that

Glad they can catch a crack back block, but these blatant holds are just getting ignored.

lmao

They're nickle and diming us all over. Honestly Hasselbeck has been okay at best.

I'm amazed we don't have a defense emote. So here is what the running back will look like trying to run here it after a huge penalty... :wall::Nuke:

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The NFL will do what they always do, make them pay a fine. Woo 
    • They are smallish, not smurf but they aren't that stout.  Certainly a top 20 talent for teams that need that player.  But both seem best suited as a replacement for TY, which I think is too soon for that.   There are always smallish fast guys coming out of the drafts.
    • I just don’t think QB is the position that you gamble on trading back to get your “guy”. I don’t think GMs settle for 2nd or 3rd choice if they don’t have to and are more prone to reach to secure a QB they want. Especially, when a lot of teams need a QB.
    • I think TE is more important for us than WR. Doyle is signed, but he does get nicked up.   Sometimes its a matter of supply and demand.  If the WR position is deep, maybe we can get what we need at with our mid second or mid third.  But to get a TE that is truly multi skilled, I think our high second or mid second is the floor.   And then there's DT.   If we draft a QB, GMs usually like to give them help by also drafting receivers fairly high, so I don't see where drafting a QB in the first really changes our receiver draft strategy.    If that's the case, DT is going to languish yet another year.
    • fans would probably struggle to coach a game, but personnel stuff is different.  you could have thrown darts at a draft board and done better than some teams  
  • Members

• Horseshoelife19

Horseshoelife19 24

• DougDew

DougDew 3,388

• EastStreet

EastStreet 2,521

• Moe

Moe 44

• Fourstar40

Fourstar40 2

Rookie