Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

Fleener...hands catch.....good sign there.

Good hard run by Brown...Ballard...fumbling is indeed a sin...ask Carter. :(

Late flag...15???

3rd and 18.......punt coming.......wow....bummer of a drive....

18 yard return...2 mistakes on Special teams....we ar 2-4 on Special Teams.

It looks to be a big day for the TE's. I missed seeing Donald Brown out there hopping around and losing yardage.

What is it with players that won't hold their own water bottles? O.o I don't get it.

I never got that either. I'd be kinda uncomfortable with it if I was a player. What if the guy accidentally squeezes too hard or something?

They are putting some big hits on Johnson... Is it just me, or are the players a lot louder than ever before? The maniacal laughter afterward was hilarious.

They are putting some big hits on Johnson... Is it just me, or are the players a lot louder than ever before the maniacal laughter afterward was hilarious.

haha I've noticed that

Glad they can catch a crack back block, but these blatant holds are just getting ignored.

lmao

They're nickle and diming us all over. Honestly Hasselbeck has been okay at best.

I'm amazed we don't have a defense emote. So here is what the running back will look like trying to run here it after a huge penalty... :wall::Nuke:

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• For you to say eye test, you'd have to watch them all play college football and weight that, because that's all they have in common.    And you can't assume none could improve a NFL record from the previous year without giving them the opportunity to do so.    It's like saying a caterpillar doesn't pass the eye test vs the butterfly when it comes to flying.... . 
    • I was critical of Luck when he did bad. Bad is bad. The overwhelming majority of his product performance was good though. JB just has good moments, and isn't even good at many of the basics.    Like I said, it's like dating. JB is like the girl that's OK looking, cooks bland, boring conversationalist, isn't great in bed, but never ever accidentally farts (INTs) when company is over. She's very happy with you because you've treated her better than anyone else ever has. You hate to break her heart and dump her because she's not horrible, but you just want more.   Give me the girl that makes her chili on the hot side, a bit naughty, makes me laugh, and I'll put up with the occasional stinker when the neighbors come by.
    • probably gotta be Wilson or Murray, and I'd lean more towards Murray. Did you start Engram afterall?
    • If they suck, they suck. You keep looking for the right one until you find the right one. It's just like dating.    Whoever it is, they'll be coming into a good situation. 
    • Be careful what you wish for, it may not be as good as what you had is the old saying. JB isn't Luck but he may be better than anyone we can draft this season. After having Peyton and Luck I just feel like this forum will be critical of anyone. There were several good posters on here critical of Luck because he followed Peyton  
  • Members

• esmort

esmort 1,594

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 24,431

• EastStreet

EastStreet 2,569

• CR91

CR91 9,134

• Freenyfan102

Freenyfan102 213

• Solon