Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

Redding: " I could have knocked your head off.

Hasselback: I know: Thank you...may I have another?

Redding: We will be knocking on your door all day....

Hasselback: I will see you soon! :)

Right click....open in a new window.....reboot later...my popups changed settings.....happened to me the other night....for now try that Gandalf. :)

I feel like an dork for not trying to disable adblock... This site and it do not agree anymore, and the issue is no more.

I feel like an dork for not trying to disable adblock... This site and it do not agree anymore, and the issue is no more.

I had to as well.....I forgot to tell you that part...they changed their settings as well

As info...Tannehill hurt for Phins...

Reggie with a wonderful catch...nice scramble by Luck....

Fumble Ballard..............URRGH.....Offsides Titans.. YEP>>>>

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Reich was not asked about him. He always talks about how feels practice has gone for the week. He talked about this and how he thought the WR handled it well.    Why would he just make something up they had been working on in practice. I would hope they are alway looking at ways to improve a player.   Nobody said it was going to take him years. It’s about game experience. Brady was called the check down king his first three years before he became elite.
    • I hate to burst your bubble, but I have know Cam since his days at Auburn. I thought out of their National Championship that he would be a big factor in the NFL. I have followed Cam since his days as Auburn. I have met him from college, and know him, So before you think you can judge me , make sure you know the facts! Cam was , I repeat was an exceptional talent , but now given his body wear , and his inability to learn from his mistakes, despite his mental blindness. in the NFL. He is on the down swing of his career.  Mental readiness has a lot to do in your NFL career. I will always admire what Cam did for my beloved  Tigers in College , But that does not always transpire in the long term in the NFL. Buy the way my sister and brother in-law live in  Alabama and for 45 years pulled for Auburn, so doing give me that crap that we don't  know about Alabama players.      
    • Well that made my night. Anybody else superstitious?
    • Yeah. im sure he is waiting on a doctor's appointment.    That's probably it. 
    • Not feeling good about this game, especially after last week: Jags - 20 Colts - 17
  • Members