Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

Redding: " I could have knocked your head off.

Hasselback: I know: Thank you...may I have another?

Redding: We will be knocking on your door all day....

Hasselback: I will see you soon! :)

Right click....open in a new window.....reboot later...my popups changed settings.....happened to me the other night....for now try that Gandalf. :)

I feel like an dork for not trying to disable adblock... This site and it do not agree anymore, and the issue is no more.

I feel like an dork for not trying to disable adblock... This site and it do not agree anymore, and the issue is no more.

I had to as well.....I forgot to tell you that part...they changed their settings as well

As info...Tannehill hurt for Phins...

Reggie with a wonderful catch...nice scramble by Luck....

Fumble Ballard..............URRGH.....Offsides Titans.. YEP>>>>

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I saw a good comment somebody made on YouTube They mentioned how Jacoby has shown elite traits a few times this year. Just needs to show more of it on a consistent basis. I can’t wait to get all the WR back and see what happens.  We seen a couple of deep tries Sunday which was nice. Even if you don’t connect it still makes the other team team think about it.
    • Houston's standard MO is to double the top WR/TE threat. And they're so bad we should have plenty of options regardless if TY is back or not. Of course we want TY to play, but there should be plenty of folks open regardless.
    • @Superman I see you asked for evidence of turf being a factor. I remember posting some research on it here a while ago but I cannot find it now... those posts might be archived or something. From what I remember there are several different types of artificial turf that is used in the league + the natural grass. The type of artificial turf we have is the worst for injuries with natural grass being the safest. That's not to say that any particular injury this year is attributable to the turf, but to me it's kind of obvious that different surfaces with different properties will lead to different health results over long term, big samples. I will try to find it again later but I can't promise I will be able to.    At some point I also posted about some research that tried to separate different factors for injuries outside of luck (turf, coaching, etc.) but my memories are not very fresh on this one so I cannot remember what that one found out... 
    • And the Packers as far as Rodgers takes them, and the Chiefs as far as Mahomes takes them, and the Colts as far as Brissett takes them, as we saw when Hoyer was forced to play...   You can use that narrative with every team. 
    • I really feel good about this game. Houston will be angry after losing so bad on Sunday. This will cause them to commit more penalties. Watt being out is going to be a real issue so I expect we will win a close game  14-10 Colts 
  • Members

• GoColts00

GoColts00 365

• legend300

legend300 101

• Chloe6124

Chloe6124 5,371

• Coffeedrinker

Coffeedrinker 7,003

Senior Members
    • shastamasta

shastamasta 2,002