Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bleacher Report Says Were The Kings Of Afc South

Manning has found a way year after year, to get the Colts in the playoffs no matter what the scenario was, but this might be his toughest task yet.

With Houston breathing down their necks Manning will have to have one of his best seasons if the Colts will get back. But I'm not one to doubt one of the greatest Quarterback of all time. Until he gets dethroned, Peyton is still the king of the AFC South.

The rest of the article is here----My link

is it just me or is everyone who watches NFl doubting the colts to not even make playoffs?every time i watch ESPN they say "Texans" year.....its all nonsense to me.......

its the same old story every year. The so called "experts" almost always tell us that the colts are done, they're window is closing, PM is getting older, bad defense and so on but this team proves them wrong EVERY year. Been to the playoffs a record 9 times ( am i right ?) Even tho we've only one Super Bowl, thats still a great achievement. So again it will happen this year, even with the neck injury, PM will play like he always does but this year WE ARE CHAMPIONS! NO DOUBT!

To become KING you have to beat the KING. If I recall the Colts won the AFC South last year(KING). The so called expects just hate that the Colts find a way to win year after year, with injuries and all. The Colts will win the AFC South this year hands down. Go Colts.

Speaking of the "experts" Bucky Brooks has the Colts going 8-8. One thing that was funny was reading their predictions for the Packers they talk about how getting all their players back from injury will only help. But no mention of the Colts getting their players back from injury.

Speaking of the "experts" Bucky Brooks has the Colts going 8-8. One thing that was funny was reading their predictions for the Packers they talk about how getting all their players back from injury will only help. But no mention of the Colts getting their players back from injury.

I honestly don't think a lot of the so called "experts" even realized the extent of the Colts injuries last yr.. Most of them only regurgitate things they hear from other **. If the truth be told most of them haven't even watched a Colts game in yrs., or they've seen one game and formed an opinion from that.

It's the same ole thing every year. Experts, analyst, commentators all say, in the preseason going into the first few weeks of the season, that we're "not going to do this or that." By weeks 6-7 they start with the "mights and maybe's" and come weeks 11-12 "you can never count them out and I see them winning the south again"

As long as we have 18 and our group of core players the south will remain ours! :foam:

im saying the same thing a viking fan told me at work. "there is no way houston wins the afc south, the afc south belongs to the colts, houston has a new defensive coordinator and a new scheme and wont be use to it for awhile." and this is from a guy that is a vikes fan and doesnt watch much afc games.