Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton Loves Pizza , not just commercials for Papa Johns but now

bayone

Is Papa Johns really that nasty to you guy's? Granted I prefer Dominos by a pretty high margin, but I don't think Papa Johns is nasty. The one here isn't anyway.

You just named the one pizza I won't eat. Something about their sauce gives me heartburn every single time. I went about 5 years or so without having it, and heard they changed their sauce so late one night, when it was the only one delivering, I gave it a shot and the same end result. If Domino's is orders around me, I'll either order it without sauce, or just eat their wings...

When i order take out pizza, I first turn to a couple of local joints that aren't part of a chain. If I'm going the route of a chain it's Pizza Hut or Papa John's.

Papa Johns is the least bad of the other chains with Pizza Hut being even with or close behind. Dominos amazes me that anyone would eat that cardboard and Pizza Inn is regurgitated pigeon droppings.Ghattis is OK if you don't require flavor. Never tried Little Ceasars but if their claim to fame is pizza ready to pick up with no waiting, then that disqualifies them instantly. Cici's is immoral and disgusting. Parents that take their kids there should be arrested and imprisoned.

Is Papa Johns really that nasty to you guy's? Granted I prefer Dominos by a pretty high margin, but I don't think Papa Johns is nasty. The one here isn't anyway.

everything on their menu is processed junk food, much like every other pizza chain. if i am going to eat something that is that unhealthy, it's has to be m'f'ing GOOD, like a big ol steak or a pile of king's rib tips

you want a good pizza in the indianapolis area, try puccini's smiling teeth

everything on their menu is processed junk food, much like every other pizza chain. if i am going to eat something that is that unhealthy, it's has to be m'f'ing GOOD, like a big ol steak or a pile of king's rib tips

you want a good pizza in the indianapolis area, try puccini's smiling teeth

Well I'm actually in Kentucky, so we don't have that. There's a lot of good pizza places here, but normally when I come visit I get a Bob's or Pasquale's.

Manning, of 21 Papa John’s pizza franchises in Denver area.

And Broncos PR serves Anthony’s Pizza on Pizza Friday in the media room.

The Dove Valley Pizza War is on!

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2012/10/26/peyton-manning-start-tossing-pizzas/16424/

Living just North Of Detroit , Coming from Brooklyn NY, whats Anthony's like ??????????????

Just curiuos ,

already noted the Best in world ( noted 1 but were a myriad of reasons ) , & British Royals agree & flew it over , in comment # 17, at least was best till early 90's when all things went down in NY

place was truly famous at one time and still , though not the same is must stop for all the memories when my friends travel back to the City and when I used to be able to fly back