Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton Loves Pizza , not just commercials for Papa Johns but now

bayone

I can only imagine how nervous the cooks are when he's watching them, chewing his nails, and his forehead is bright red.

"HEY!....HEY WHEN I SAY EXTRA CHEESE, YOU ADD MORE CHEESE!!! GD DONALD!"

".....mmmmy name is Mike"

Wait till he meets staff for & organizes OTA's,

ok now toss that dough ,to slow again , not high enough again, not enough spin again

when I say gobble right D left Hut 1 2 0 right I mean evenly distribute the cheese to entire pie, spread that ball around boy , oh I mean cheese

=============================================================================

Best Pizza, only the 2 original Rays Pizza , 1 avenue of the americas & maybe 6th or 11th street ( line goes around block just for a slice -- years ago ) & other 3rd avenue near 73 street, MANHATTAN

guessing addresses, havent been in years

Know England's Royal Family used to fly in pizza direct from the one from avenie of Americas in the Village

When asked for lets say Pepperoni or other on it u got a couple of handfuls than a ton of extra cheese to bury the stuff , 1 slice was a meal, hard to have 2 but u did anyway was just to good , round or square

Each owned by disgruntles brothers so they argue which is original after their split

Testimony to greatness is when u look in NY phone book and find about 20 copy cats trying to use names, they vary it like famous rays and rays famous or Ray Barrys etc etc etc

Place like all great stuff has just gone down over the years however but what memories after a concert or just a reason to take a 45 to hr trip from Brooklyn home to go to Manhattan and a slice then stroll the village or upper east side if wanted to drive longer

Peyton should do a TV commercial where it starts out with that Buick flips in the middle of it to a Papa Johns commercial...

Peyton's smiles, turns to the camera and says, "You know me. I love to audible in everything I do." haha

That would be good for a combo commercial. Have him, Stokley, Decker, & Thomas going out for burgers... Have Manning say check that I'll buy all the pizza you want and whip the Buick into a Papa John's store.

That would be good for a combo commercial. Have him, Stokley, Decker, & Thomas going out for burgers... Have Manning say check that I'll buy all the pizza you want and whip the Buick into a Papa John's store.

Peyton to Stokley: "No, I meant around the store like the drive thru lane man not literally in the store!" Take out doesn't mean take out the store & the employees inside! :slaphead: :facepalm:haha:lol:

Story.jpg

I grew up in NJ, so IMO the pizza is s#!+ on a shingle....but Manning will make some nice gross profit on it.

Its a better investment and less headaches than the high-dollar steakhouses alot of hotshot athletes do....especially in a crappy economy like we have now.