Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pray For Our Little "colt"

DILLIGAFER

Just got word our little Colt Pistol isn't doing very well. He has had two surgeries in two weeks and has developed a bad infection. Our little man is only 3 months old and has had a rough start to life. While is is a horse, he is owned by a big Colts fan. This may not be big Indy Colts news, but he needs prayers. We took him to the best Veterinarian in the state to try and save him. If I can email his picture to someone to post, please let me know, my phone wont let me. He is a sweet, honest little colt. We love him dearly. So far we have had a really bad couple weeks. My best champion brood chicken died and my 3 year old daughters 6 month old show goat died from urinary stones. The vet bill for the goat was astronomical. Its been rough at the farm. We love our animals like they're our own kids.

C'mon Colts fans and send some prayers his way.

It's gratifying to hear a farmer talking about loving animals as you do. I always figured it was "just business". I had to tell my wife about this one. Our prayers are certainly with Pistol - and you. "Come on little guy"!

Thank you everyone! Just sent coltssouth his picture and hopefully will be able to post it. I believe we should treat our animals the way we would like to be treated.

It's nice to know there are people like you in the world. Best wishes to you and your family (including the ones that walk on all fours).