Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

BREAKING NEWS: CHUCKSTRONG!

BrentMc11

According to ESPN, doctors say Coach Pagano could be back to limited coaching duties by season's end....and possibly back fully as soon as next year!

Just got it in.......I hope this is confirmed! Great news!!!! :colts: :colts: :colts: :colts: :colts:

Continued best of luck Coach Pagano!!!!!

Excellent news indeed. Still a long journey ahead for coach, but it is encouraging to see things progressing in a positive direction.

As far as being able to coach in a limited role towards the end of the season....i think him being at the practice facility and on the sidelines would be a huge boost to this team...when it can happen.

According to ESPN, doctors say Coach Pagano could be back to limited coaching duties by season's end....and possibly back fully as soon as next year!

Just got it in.......I hope this is confirmed! Great news!!!! :colts: :colts: :colts: :colts: :colts:

Continued best of luck Coach Pagano!!!!!

I hope this is true.....Always be wary of promising prognosis on cancer.....

..but they didnt have to tell us anything....so there must be some reason for optimisim..

I hope this is true.....Always be wary of promising prognosis on cancer.....

..but they didnt have to tell us anything....so there must be some reason for optimisim..

I was in a pretty bad mood....and you are correct....

One thing I remember them saying is Chuck could be in ICU for 6 weeks...just to have him home with family for yesterday was awesome news. This news made me jump straight out of my seat!!!

That he's back at home is great enough, but coming back later this year? Awesome! I have learned through the years you let someone pursue their dreams. So, if the docs are on board, and Chuck wants to, let him come back when he can. Be that this year or next. It was his goal before and it became his team. I'm sure it still is his goal to reclaim his team. :)

ChuckStrong!

Since ESPN reported what I posted at 11:10, I have not seen any new reports. I do not follow Twitter, so if anyone hears any news on Coach let all of us know.

I liked reading Bob Kravitz Report Card on the Colts game yesterday, and thought I would share. Not a big Kravitz fan, but some fun comments on Coach and what transpired. I figured I would keep it in this thread as to not start another one :)

http://www.indystar....lts-report-card

That is Wonderful news indeed !!! I too was wearing my chuckstrong t-shirt during yesterday's game. I am sooooo happy to hear that Coach P is home. Now he just needs to focus on family and getting better. We ALL miss you Coach. We are #CHUCKSTRONG !!! :coltslogo:

heres is an article on it

Physician says Colts coach Chuck Pagano on track toward return

The physician treating Colts coach Chuck Pagano for leukemia said Sunday that Pagano should eventually return to his coaching life — and could possibly return to the team on a limited basis as soon as this season.

"Absolutely, it's all about getting fully back into it. Whatever his life is, we want him to be fully back into it," said Dr. Larry Cripe, who is treating Pagano at the Indiana University Simon Cancer Center.

"The coach is almost at the end of what we call the induction phase of his treatment," Cripe said just before Sunday's Colts-Brown game at Lucas Oil Field. "We anticipate that he will soon be discharged to home, that he will get close to 100 percent and feel well. He then has two more treatments of chemotherapy. Those will not be as arduous as what he's just completed and most likely he would do that as an outpatient."

long article

DETAILS on rest of treatment regime and how a limited participation can be incorporated are discussed

Read more:Physician says Colts coach Chuck Pagano on track toward return - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21825268/physician-says-colts-coach-chuck-pagano-track-toward#ixzz2A4BBvWSf

heres is an article on it

Physician says Colts coach Chuck Pagano on track toward return

The physician treating Colts coach Chuck Pagano for leukemia said Sunday that Pagano should eventually return to his coaching life — and could possibly return to the team on a limited basis as soon as this season.

"Absolutely, it's all about getting fully back into it. Whatever his life is, we want him to be fully back into it," said Dr. Larry Cripe, who is treating Pagano at the Indiana University Simon Cancer Center.

"The coach is almost at the end of what we call the induction phase of his treatment," Cripe said just before Sunday's Colts-Brown game at Lucas Oil Field. "We anticipate that he will soon be discharged to home, that he will get close to 100 percent and feel well. He then has two more treatments of chemotherapy. Those will not be as arduous as what he's just completed and most likely he would do that as an outpatient."

long article

DETAILS on rest of treatment regime and how a limited participation can be incorporated are discussed

Read more:Physician says Colts coach Chuck Pagano on track toward return - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpos...d#ixzz2A4BBvWSf

I am glad you found a good article. As we both know this disease kills.

I posted this as quickly as I saw it on ESPN, and I did not see ANYTHING else after the report. I was getting sick to my stomach that I may have posted something erroneously which I despise as a 'traditional' journalist.

I only report news that is legitimate or is reported by outlets. I think someone may have seen the ESPN report and asked them to take it down....Still such positive news.

Did anyone else see Jim Irsay and Grigson in the locker room telling the troops Coach was home? I had a few tears I thought never existed! Get well Coach....continued progress in your fight!!! :colts: :colts: :colts:

I am glad you found a good article. As we both know this disease kills.

I posted this as quickly as I saw it on ESPN, and I did not see ANYTHING else after the report. I was getting sick to my stomach that I may have posted something erroneously which I despise as a 'traditional' journalist.

I only report news that is legitimate or is reported by outlets. I think someone may have seen the ESPN report and asked them to take it down....Still such positive news.

Did anyone else see Jim Irsay and Grigson in the locker room telling the troops Coach was home? I had a few tears I thought never existed! Get well Coach....continued progress in your fight!!! :colts: :colts: :colts:

Whats interesting was I took a look at denver post link my cousin sent me Re Peyton & saw this as another title, interesting Denver is posting on Pagano, we post / debate on Peyton

I know that announcement he was home was before the game that u refer too

have a god day, quite busy