Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Was Luck hyped to much?

coltsfanmilyman

Any team from the East would run roughshod over the historically weak as heck AFC South. Every team in the NFC East has more Lombardis, excluding the Eagles, than the entire AFC South combined. We are like the SEC and you guys are D-III. Peyton Manning padded his stats for years in that craptastic division. That's why come playoff time, the Colts normally sucked...loluck...

I like the part where you referred 'you' as 'me' as in I represent the AFC South? I'm just calling it like it is, the Redskins have been awful since '92 and are looking to extend that streak this year.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the part where you referred 'you' as 'me' as in I represent the AFC South? I'm just calling it like it is, the Redskins have been awful since '92 and are looking to extend that streak this year.

Oh, your division has been crap as well over the past decade... The Jets had one good year...and other than the Pats getting fat on that weak division...not much to see. AFC East match ups make me want to claw my eyes out.

P.S. ***

His defense is definitely carrying him.

Lo... luck...you are an awesome poster. You love Luck and the Colts....A special fan! Thank you for being such a plus to the site.....enjoy whatever team you follow....you are always welcome here....but now the radar is on your anti-Colts 'stuff.' Fine.

Radar is on....never called anyone a troll.....but you are right there. Please put me on your ignore list.....I love the Colts...win or lose....not ignorance....I am on every day....and you have said zero positive things...all you have done is :stir: I am game.... :colts: :colts: :colts:

His defense is definitely carrying him.

Well there's solid hilarity when you need it.

Come on man. Defense played well but this team rallies behind Luck. The guy makes so many huge plays escaping pressure, feeling the rush. He has this team competing possibly YEARS ahead of schedule