Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Zbikowski

Maniq

He's looking good this game, deflected some passes and solid tackles. Thoughts?

You the Man, Maniq

..Easily his best game....played smart and was a factor on a day we had nio pass rush to help the secondary

It was great to see him make a difference....

,..and we're 3-3...right where we should be...

Maybe they should try Tommy at returning pumts?

He just may do a bit better than TY "fair catch" Hilton?

I don't know what his deal is with all those fair catches either. The only one I saw him return was right at the sideline.

I believe I saw him fair catch one on the 20 yard line in the Jets game with no one around him. It's really strange!

I don't know what his deal is with all those fair catches either. The only one I saw him return was right at the sideline.

I believe I saw him fair catch one on the 20 yard line in the Jets game with no one around him. It's really strange!

Nah, I was at the game, they were the right choices. We're not very good at holding up their gunners. At least we weren't blocking in the back on every return like they were.

Nah, I was at the game, they were the right choices. We're not very good at holding up their gunners. At least we weren't blocking in the back on every return like they were.

The discussion is not solely about the Browns game. It seems like every game we have played this year, he ends up fair catching every single punt. It's almost as if we are never going to see him return one. I saw him return one on the sideline for about 7 yards in todays game, but other than that I have only seen him return one punt this year and we are headed into our 7th game.

Zbikowski was an electrifying return man for Notre Dame (watch his highlight reel on youtube)

So far, I get the sense Hilton would rather fair catch than run with the ball.

It's got a lot to do with heart and attitude rather than just flat out speed.

59....I've thought about that, tooo..

Zbikowski WILL catch the ball ..he's obviously not afraid to get hit.....and he can gain some yards...

I'd like to see TY on kickoff returns