Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

Hilton drops an easy pass. Luck goes back to him two times. Major maturity.

jeez Luck is really inconsistent with his accuracy. Lots of floaters and passes behind the receiver.

Looks like his arm got whacked there, but I'd have to see it again for sure.

Overthrown. It is a shame we could get one of those last couple of passes... Now it is up to the defense again.

These commentators are ridiculous sometimes. I really like Solomon Wilcots, but his last statement was...well...I'll let you judge. "Just make sure that something is positive and not a turnover." Really?

What kind of 2 minute drill does Weeden have?

As much as our D will allow a check down to go lol.

Hate to say it but we gotta keep them off the board this drive. if they score knowing they get ball back can change all momentum.

And there's the half. A really solid first half boys, but still room for improvement. A few drops killed us

Why the timeout?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Brissett is a bad QB. He takes too long to throw the ball because he's scared to make a mistake. Won't throw deep. Won't scramble. Poor field vision. Makes an elite O-Line average at pass-blocking. Has regressed since teams have tape on him. Has trouble putting up any sort of yards or points unless we run for 100+ yards per game. Can't carry the team or lead it to victory. He's easily replaceable. Potential all but gone. He's done like dinner. Not even fun to watch.   I don't care who we draft at QB, anything is better than what we currently have. At least a new QB will have potential and a new skillset. There will be some hope. We're in a horrible spot right now, and another year of Brissett would drop attendance faster than a skydiver from an airplane. I certainly can't go through another year of this.   You at least have to give the illusion of hope to draw me in. A new QB does that. With Brissett, there is none.
    • It’s all good crazy coLt we are both colts fans and rooting for the same team. I don’t wanna argue with a colts fan. I will save it for a pats fan or Texans fan. I just wanted to defend why I was saying what I was saying. It hits a nerve to me when people criticize other people’s colts related threads no matter how monotonous it’s become, even if that’s not how you meant it.  Have a merry Christmas   
    • Dude, u call this bashing?  I barely said anything about the guy and merely asked the question if it was him or coaching. How is that bashing?  And by you complaining that this thread was started you basically said that this thread is unwelcome. Am I losing my mind here people or what??  Again im not sure it’s brissett that’s why I’m asking. There is anecdotal evidence it could be him but I’m not so sure. It could be other teams are dialing more pressure near the end of the games or we are running too much and getting stuffed to keep the clock running. I’m not trying to argue here I’m just basically defending what I wrote. 
    • I'd want Ron Rivera but I think he'll end up somewhere in the NFL or a big college HC position.  
    • As a connoisseur, I appreciate the weed jokes.  You guys can keep your X-Files & tinfoil though.  I know what I saw on the sideline and heard what came out of 56th street the following week...  But why don't you geniuses answer my questions?   Would Frank have put Luck back into the Steelers game if he said he wanted to go back in?  They never took JB's helmet until after halftime.  Never took him to the back for a more thorough examination.  Just let him stand there with his helmet & watch...  Also would Frank have let Luck take all the reps the next week but then bench him at the last moment and roll with a backup with such minimal preparation?     If your answer is yes to either then you're all smoking crack or crystal meth.  And I don't want any of either.  Though I hear tinfoil could be used with either.  .  So enjoy.  I'll stick with the weed and I'll be waiting for those answers. 
  • Members

• Colts_Fan12

Colts_Fan12 5,393

• Archer

Archer 1,089

• Ratking

Ratking 134

• Myles

Myles 2,649

• SaturdayAllDay

SaturdayAllDay 932

• dew5150