Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

Hilton drops an easy pass. Luck goes back to him two times. Major maturity.

jeez Luck is really inconsistent with his accuracy. Lots of floaters and passes behind the receiver.

Looks like his arm got whacked there, but I'd have to see it again for sure.

Overthrown. It is a shame we could get one of those last couple of passes... Now it is up to the defense again.

These commentators are ridiculous sometimes. I really like Solomon Wilcots, but his last statement was...well...I'll let you judge. "Just make sure that something is positive and not a turnover." Really?

What kind of 2 minute drill does Weeden have?

As much as our D will allow a check down to go lol.

Hate to say it but we gotta keep them off the board this drive. if they score knowing they get ball back can change all momentum.

And there's the half. A really solid first half boys, but still room for improvement. A few drops killed us

Why the timeout?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• For you to say eye test, you'd have to watch them all play college football and weight that, because that's all they have in common.    And you can't assume none could improve a NFL record from the previous year without giving them the opportunity to do so.    It's like saying a caterpillar doesn't pass the eye test vs the butterfly when it comes to flying.... . 
    • I was critical of Luck when he did bad. Bad is bad. The overwhelming majority of his product performance was good though. JB just has good moments, and isn't even good at many of the basics.    Like I said, it's like dating. JB is like the girl that's OK looking, cooks bland, boring conversationalist, isn't great in bed, but never ever accidentally farts (INTs) when company is over. She's very happy with you because you've treated her better than anyone else ever has. You hate to break her heart and dump her because she's not horrible, but you just want more.   Give me the girl that makes her chili on the hot side, a bit naughty, makes me laugh, and I'll put up with the occasional stinker when the neighbors come by.
    • probably gotta be Wilson or Murray, and I'd lean more towards Murray. Did you start Engram afterall?
    • If they suck, they suck. You keep looking for the right one until you find the right one. It's just like dating.    Whoever it is, they'll be coming into a good situation. 
    • Be careful what you wish for, it may not be as good as what you had is the old saying. JB isn't Luck but he may be better than anyone we can draft this season. After having Peyton and Luck I just feel like this forum will be critical of anyone. There were several good posters on here critical of Luck because he followed Peyton  
  • Members

• esmort

esmort 1,594

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 24,431

• EastStreet

EastStreet 2,569

• CR91

CR91 9,134

• Freenyfan102

Freenyfan102 213

• Solon