Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

If it was a pick, that would be an unreal play. A tip was a good play, but a pick would be insane...maybe even physically impossible based on the arm length of the defender

He would have had to phase through Reggie like Shadowcat of the X-men to make that interception haha

First change of possession that wasn't the result of a touchdown in this game lol.

Harvey and Angerer......surprised the Browns did not try a fake....since they get the ball to start the 3rd qtr. Lets get more points.

Hilton has been consistent with dropping a big pass a game. he needs to hit the ball machine like Reggie for the rest of the year.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Seems like they all essentially say the same things, he looks the part and can make all of the throws, inside and outside the pocket, but lacks the ability to diagnose coverages. It seems like coordinators are able to disguise coverages, or audible without Love being able to recognize what's going on.    I look at it like: You can't teach that kind of size, accuracy, willingness to make the throw (see: Brissett, Jacoby), but you can teach him to read/diagnose coverages, and when to make the throw and when to check it down or throw it away. Mahomes was NOT polished coming out, but after a year on the sidelines he refined his craft.    Only thing that scares me off is an inflated draft cost, I really don't wanna have to use more than 1 pick to get him. 
    • When was it leaked that he was retiring? Mid game right? So therefore, it was a mid game retirement. Period. Who announced it is irrelevant    And I will forever say he quit on this team, no matter how justifiable his rationale may be or what his prior contributions were. 
    • This could be a interesting game if TY comes back. Adding TY in there with Inman along with pascal and Johnson could really give us some fire power. Saints won’t be able to game plan for that because it’s not on tape. Could be a very fun game win or lose. For the first time all season Jacoby would have a lot of vertical threats.    Inman mentioned he has kept in touch with Reich also and told him he would end up back here. Seems Reich wanted him back.   
    • I don't think any of the "draft a new QB" crowd will cheer for another team if we don't draft a QB come April.
    • I think the coaches see Jacoby as the #1 QB for next year. They see Chad Kelly as the #3 QB.   If Jacoby is the #1 for next year, then they will keep playing him and provide him with more live game experience.   If they played Chad Kelly at all this year, they would be feeding into the frenzy and undermine JB's position as the unquestioned #1 QB. I don't think we see Chad Kelly play until next preseason.
  • Members

• gspdx

gspdx 430

• deedub75

deedub75 1,187

• Los1sol

Los1sol 0

Rookie
    • coltsfanej

coltsfanej 253

• Blindside

Blindside 30