Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

If it was a pick, that would be an unreal play. A tip was a good play, but a pick would be insane...maybe even physically impossible based on the arm length of the defender

He would have had to phase through Reggie like Shadowcat of the X-men to make that interception haha

First change of possession that wasn't the result of a touchdown in this game lol.

Harvey and Angerer......surprised the Browns did not try a fake....since they get the ball to start the 3rd qtr. Lets get more points.

Hilton has been consistent with dropping a big pass a game. he needs to hit the ball machine like Reggie for the rest of the year.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Last time he was seen was at the Colts facility during the bye week. He was JACKED! Looked bigger, like a baby Hulk.
    • Chad Kelly needs to play the final 3 games. Houston and Tenn are both 8-5 and will face Sunday, so we are eliminated anyway. Play Kelly and see what you have in him. If we're lucky, he'll look great and we won't have to draft a QB early in the draft next year. Nothing to gain from starting Brissett and Hoyer. Brissett is regressing and Hoyer is who he is. See what you have in Kelly.
    • The root of the problem goes back to Grigson, who couldn't draft an O-Line for Luck to save his life. It ultimately forced Luck to retire and it put us in the situation we are in today. We went from a possible SB contender to a team that is struggling to make the playoffs. Don't let Ballard fool you, it is about one person, it was about Luck just like it was about Manning. The QB is half the value of the team. I'm guessing Luck was worth 5 wins this year. We have been set back 3 years and our QB of the future is not on this roster.   Basically, we're not doing crap until we fill the QB position with solid play, and that could take years. I'm at the point where I don't care until I see who we draft. Rest of this season is meaningless unless Chad Kelly starts a game or two and dominates.
    • Brissett is a bad QB. He takes too long to throw the ball because he's scared to make a mistake. Won't throw deep. Won't scramble. Poor field vision. Makes an elite O-Line average at pass-blocking. Has regressed since teams have tape on him. Has trouble putting up any sort of yards or points unless we run for 100+ yards per game. Can't carry the team or lead it to victory. He's easily replaceable. Potential all but gone. He's done like dinner. Not even fun to watch.   I don't care who we draft at QB, anything is better than what we currently have. At least a new QB will have potential and a new skillset. There will be some hope. We're in a horrible spot right now, and another year of Brissett would drop attendance faster than a skydiver from an airplane. I certainly can't go through another year of this.   You at least have to give the illusion of hope to draw me in. A new QB does that. With Brissett, there is none.
    • It’s all good crazy coLt we are both colts fans and rooting for the same team. I don’t wanna argue with a colts fan. I will save it for a pats fan or Texans fan. I just wanted to defend why I was saying what I was saying. It hits a nerve to me when people criticize other people’s colts related threads no matter how monotonous it’s become, even if that’s not how you meant it.  Have a merry Christmas   
  • Members