Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

Harvey is a run stuffer as well as hard hitter, he needs to be subbed in more on early downs in this game, watching some of the Browns games I didnt record numbers but it seemed Richardson ran alot behind his LG

Trent with 7 carries for 8 yards.

yeah but weeden has 13 on a 3 & 13 on this drive and has complete a lot of passes to get them in scoring position. d needs a stop here and hold them to 3

I HATE THIS SO MUCH I HATE WEEDEN I HATE THIS D I HATE THE BROWNS AND I HATE HOW LUCKY THEY ARE

I shouldn't be around people during football games.

That was one beautiful catch by Little, but he should have caught it the first time.

Hip and back out of bounds IMO.........may not be obvious enough to the replay boys????

I feel that call is awful....but 7-6.

1 possession for each team so far. two long drives by each team. this game might be very close and comes down to who has the ball last. I hope we can get the d going and stop the browns while we score tons of points though

Dear Samsung,

Stop using hipsters to try and tell me that Apple is "old news." Your commercials are pretentious.

Somehow that bailed out the D, but that kind of drive can't happen again. Luck needs to stay in rhythm, and the D needs to stay fresh.