Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

Weeden is gonna get credit for a good drive. He's just dumped it off, made bad throws, and have wide open guys.

2 time outs already used by the colts such indecision by Arians. reminds me of the TCU Texas Tech game where Tech used their timeouts early and were lucky it didn't come back and bite them in the butt. the timeout didn''t do anything they still get a first down

Now that the scripted plays/drives are complete, I wonder how the flow of the offense(s) goes from here on out? I hope our D wakes the heck up!

Big hit and a loss of three. Call a timeout, guys... because we need to show more commercials.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The Eagles are super banged up! Top 2 WR out now their starting RB. Going be hard for them to score I think.
    • Put me in the camp calling for a free agent WR as well as one taken high in the draft. We all know that it takes a couple of years to hit your stride as a pro WR. I don’t think the team can wait for that. The Colts need to improve at this position immediately, especially with TY showing the inevitable signs of aging, i.e. he’s dinged up constantly. I’m not sure what will be out there next year FA-wise, but I know this: they can’t fix this problem with draft picks alone. 
    • https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/50448708   Looks like he's not given up on getting a gig in then NFL, but acting like this is getting to endear him to organisations. I can understand that he might not agree with the terms of the workout, but you've got to handle it more professionally than this.    Shame, I really do think he has talent. 
    • Most of us HATE injustice. We saw it with the OJ situation: part of the country wanted justice for all of the times police overstepped their boundaries and innocent people got arrested or convicted. The other part of our population wanted a murderer convicted for killing two people. Both sides wanted justice.         Same is true for police brutality and social injustice. To me, these are individual acts done by individuals and protests against the flag are misguided. It’s saying this country stands for injustice and inequality and nothing can be further from the truth.          We live in a country that provides the opportunity for all people to do well: Athletes, Doctors, Businessmen, Pastors, Actors and Musicians have reaped the benefits of living in this great country.         I have no problem with anyone protesting individual acts of racism or injustice. But to protest the flag is misguided.
    • What is Cam's "questionable behavior"? Serious question.
  • Members

• CheezyColt

CheezyColt 667

• onebad150

onebad150 85

• Aces101

Aces101 96

• Logan59

Logan59 0

Rookie
    • rockywoj

rockywoj 1,871