Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

Weeden is gonna get credit for a good drive. He's just dumped it off, made bad throws, and have wide open guys.

2 time outs already used by the colts such indecision by Arians. reminds me of the TCU Texas Tech game where Tech used their timeouts early and were lucky it didn't come back and bite them in the butt. the timeout didn''t do anything they still get a first down

Now that the scripted plays/drives are complete, I wonder how the flow of the offense(s) goes from here on out? I hope our D wakes the heck up!

Big hit and a loss of three. Call a timeout, guys... because we need to show more commercials.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• they are in the playoff hunt, but not many people think they will win a super bowl.  most of the top teams have really good QBs
    • What I'm getting at, though, is that regardless of his circumstances, it's possible to evaluate a QB on the basis of his performance, abilities, traits, and perceived potential to improve. That's my viewpoint.   Of course, the rougher the circumstances and the greater the number of variables, the more complicated the evaluation becomes. But while the receivers haven't been great, we can still look at JB and see what he does well and what he doesn't do well, we can reach reasonable conclusions about why he excels or struggles in certain areas, and we can project whether he can reasonably improve and become a player worthy of an investment of time and money, and worthy of building around. Sure, it's somewhat complicated, but it's not all that difficult, IMO.   What the Colts do at QB in the offseason will depend, to a large degree, on their evaluation of JB. I am confident that they will not say 'well, JB had a rough set of circumstances, let's wait and see what he does next year.' If they strongly feel that he's good enough to build around, that will affect how seriously they pursue other options at the position. But if they aren't sold on him, I don't think they'll just say 'let's give him another year, let's give him another year.' 
    • It would be wild though if Belichick traded Brady for a 1st, 2nd and 3rd, if a team is willing to pony that up. I wouldn't put anything past Belichick.
    • You didn't watch the game but you know what led to the loss?  Wow, that is pretty amazing.
    • Do you mean like how you, and the rest of the Myles fan club, want to give Myles Turner more time to develop after the 4, roughly average, years he's had? 
  • Members

• Solon

Solon 563

• Pelt

Pelt 592

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 19,678

• MPStack

MPStack 2,930

• The Brazilian Ninja

The Brazilian Ninja 154

• chad72