Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Game Day Thread

Well... a win's a win, I guess. Need to improve though. Entertaining last play.

W with a captal.................................. :coltslogo: :coltslogo: :coltslogo: :coltslogo: :coltslogo: :coltslogo: :coltslogo: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please no...

I was at that game. Swear I could have cried when that happened lol.

They can't all be blowouts. The best wins are the tough, gritty, close ones.

Great game Colts. Already improved on the win loss record of last year.

And it only took them 6 games lmao

We'll have Mathis, Brown and Redding back next week.

Things should be good on D. O just needs to wake up and quit only playing halfs.

DANG! The radio stream really bites....it cuts out during commercials which I can live with, but I like to listen to the post game and it goes in and out so I miss a bunch of interviews and comments....

And I don't have ANY finger nails left so I guess I'll have to find something else to chew on for the next game, LoL

We'll have Mathis, Brown and Redding back next week.

Things should be good on D. O just needs to wake up and quit only playing halfs.

Possibly Josh Chapman too. This team will as close to 100% healthy as they have been in a long time.

Looking forward to watching the Colts hit Richardson on DVR.

DANG! The radio stream really bites....it cuts out during commercials which I can live with, but I like to listen to the post game and it goes in and out so I miss a bunch of interviews and comments....

And I don't have ANY finger nails left so I guess I'll have to find something else to chew on for the next game, LoL

I was geo-blocked, 200 miles away from the city....

Im glad Arians didn't put the ball in the air 50 times. Im still trying figure out the Browns logic of Richardson only getting 8 carries

Im glad Arians didn't put the ball in the air 50 times. Im still trying figure out the Browns logic of Richardson only getting 8 carries

I believe his hurt ribs were the deciding factor when it comes to that. You could tell he wasn't healthy.

He was hurt the entire second half, but I agree. The Browns wanted to throw today. And if that ball isn't dropped in the endzone they would look like geniuses right now.

He was HURT before....and we hit him hard 7 of the 8 carries...and a catch. His ribs were bad before the game....the man looked ready to cry on the sideline. ???????

I believe his hurt ribs were the deciding factor when it comes to that. You could tell he wasn't healthy.

true but even Hardesty only had 7

Second half was really bad on both sides of the ball. hope no one left the game hurt. and we get healthy for next week.

true but even Hardesty only had 7

That is fair, I guess they thought Weeden could throw/move the ball on this defense and he clearly did that all day long... I bet they regret punting the ball on that 4th & 1 with about 6 minutes left...

That is fair, I guess they thought Weeden could throw/move the ball on this defense and he clearly did that all day long... I bet they regret punting the ball on that 4th & 1 with about 6 minutes left...

Their owner was in 'firing mode'.........I was amazed on the 4th and 1....

oh well I liked our play calling

Their owner was in 'firing mode'.........I was amazed on the 4th and 1....

That was a Dick Cheney sneer......Shurmur may be gone VERY soon!

That was a Dick Cheney sneer......Shurmur may be gone VERY soon!

Wow. That is a scary thought.

People complaining about a win obviously have very short memories. A hard fought game and a good result.

3-13 in 1998.....3-3 in 2012......The Colts played hard with a whole lotta heart!

Impressive 17-13 win by the Colts over the Cleveland Browns today. :) As BrentMc11 says, the Colts have a chance to win their fourth game of the 2012 regular season and their second game in a row when they play the Titans next Sunday down south in Nashville. Colts are also winning for Chuck Pagano to stay both 'Chuck Strong' and always 'Colts Strong, until he returns to the sidelines with the Colts. Let's all enjoy their win over Cleveland this week, and hopefully the Colts will continue winning again next Sunday over the Tennessee Titans. Until then, GO COLTS!!! :D:blueshoe::rock::banana::coltshelmet::coltslogo::colts::1colts::coltslogo: