Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• 2 WRS that we could get later that I really like are Whop Philyor from Indiana and Tamorrion Terry from FSU.    Whop is a small fast receiver. He is 5’11 178lbs. Stats from this year are 1,001 yards and 5 TDS.    Terry is amazing.  Big, tall, fast and physical. He is 6’4 203 lbs. stats this year are 1,023 yards with 8 TDS. 
    • My delusions all ended in grade school lol. My team was undefeated and un scored on all regular season. At the end of the season, we played the top league (based on size, like HS class) champ, and got literally crushed. Think of it as a 1A playing a 5A...  We had 12 total kids on our team, 11 playing both ways, and one kid that didn't want to play..... The team we played had like 35 kids and many had more facial hair in the 8th grade than my father.... It was a fantastic learning opportunity for my ego and I.....    I watch film on just about every player the comes to our team. I already watch and attend a decent amount of SEC games, so I already had a better than average familiarity with the kid. He absolutely looked on another level in college at times, and looked that way against some of the best teams in CFB. I'm not just an SEC junkie though. ND is my absolute #1, but I follow anyone they play pretty religiously (know thy enemy), watch a lot of Big10 (I graduated from a Big10 school), and by reason of where I live watch and attend a lot of SEC and ACC. I'm just a FB junkie to be honest.
    • This kid look promising any word on him his highlights look great could be a sleeper?  
    • That report says Campbell had an injured hand..... I thought it was his stomach?
    • Edmund Sumner will play against the Pistons tomorrow. I wonder how he factors into the rotation.   Either he takes Aaron Holiday/TJ McConnells minutes, he remains out of the rotation, or they go back to a ten man rotation where they do small ball and play all 3 guards together at some points. 
  • Members

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 9,224

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 1,006

• Four2itus

Four2itus 3,030

• pacolts56

pacolts56 3,440

• ThinBlueLineColts

ThinBlueLineColts 20

• dodsworth