Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Giovanni Bernard

I live in NC and have seen all of his games, he's just a soph. and is already one of the best all-purpose backs in the country.He's a little like Maurice Jones-Drew and a little like Darren Sproles, not as good as either at this point but, by his senoir year the whole country will no who he is. He's a good runner, reciever and blocker, makes the reads and picks up much bigger guys in pass protection. Great kick returner and gives his all on every play. Just a very good football player that most of the country has never heard about but, all of that will change by the time he's a senoir.

I live in NC and have seen all of his games, he's just a soph. and is already one of the best all-purpose backs in the country.He's a little like Maurice Jones-Drew and a little like Darren Sproles, not as good as either at this point but, by his senoir year the whole country will no who he is. He's a good runner, reciever and blocker, makes the reads and picks up much bigger guys in pass protection. Great kick returner and gives his all on every play. Just a very good football player that most of the country has never heard about but, all of that will change by the time he's a senoir.

I think that he's quicker and faster than MJD, but not as quick and fast as Sproles. He's a much better blocker and is more powerful than Sproles, but not as powerful as MJD. I do think he's as good a return man as Sproles and a better blocker than both MJD and Sproles. He does always give his all, as evidenced by his fumble recovery and touchdown in tonights game against dook.

He had like 200 something yards in that game. In a lot of the bad plays he was tackled in the backfield due to penetration, not his fault.

true, not saying I dont like him I just wasn't impressed with the short video. obviously he is pretty good, probably a 2nd or 3rd rounder

I actually think that he will eventually be a top 20 pick.

No way I cant get on board with that, Thats Marcus Lattimore territory there, combine that with all the other players looking to go in the top 20, Barkley, Jones, Mingo, Star, Keenan Allen, Justin Hunter, Robert Woods, Hankins, Johnathan Jenkins maybe but I doubt it, Warmack, Barrett Jones (I think Kiper thinking Jones falling to round 3-4 is crazy and could make him lose alot of credibility, sorry thats just crazy talk on his part)

No way I cant get on board with that, Thats Marcus Lattimore territory there, combine that with all the other players looking to go in the top 20, Barkley, Jones, Mingo, Star, Keenan Allen, Justin Hunter, Robert Woods, Hankins, Johnathan Jenkins maybe but I doubt it, Warmack, Barrett Jones (I think Kiper thinking Jones falling to round 3-4 is crazy and could make him lose alot of credibility, sorry thats just crazy talk on his part)

He's a true sophomore, so he won't be available until 2014.