Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I worry Saturday is spending all time negotiating that he hasnt stayed in shape

bayone

Lets face it , he cant possibly be as ready as others as must be mentally exhausted from all these negations and how can he fly to wear ever colts are practicing to participate, not just for him but to r teach new rookies that are there supposedly the blocking schems

never thought of this. I hope not

Lets face it , he cant possibly be as ready as others as must be mentally exhausted from all these negations and how can he fly to wear ever colts are practicing to participate, not just for him but to r teach new rookies that are there supposedly the blocking schems

I posted something like this a couple weeks ago and got the response of he is a vet so he will be all right. Etc.... I really hope he is okay.

He also often doesn't take on a defender 1 on 1 as helps with a guard pending the v blocking scheme

However it also would of been nice when the team did workout together he would of had a chance to instruct both new OL rookies who supposedly were there on the blocking schemes and some of the audibles

I don't think it's that big of a deal. He may not be 100% ready for training camp, but it's a safe bet that he'll be ready for the season after training camp. He may get limited snaps in the preseason if he's not ready.